Clippers will let Lebron pick Head Coach and GM

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

Originally Posted by cadon23s

clippers are terrible

and you have a kings avy?

its like the pot calling the kettle black

now i dislike the queens as much as the next guy but at least they have something in the rafters (pacific division) while the clips dont have squat...even the sparks have something at staples
laugh.gif

City of Los Angeles>Joe Camel 
uhhm duh...but we talking about the clippers here...LA dont even give a damn about the clippers 
laugh.gif
...when you hear "beat LA" from opposing teams...the clippers are the last thing on their minds
laugh.gif

btw joe camel>clippers

mjshoefanatic wrote:
got shoes wrote:

Clippers are officially a disgrace, get these bums out of LA. Move them back to San Diego

I know a bay area repper aint callin my team bums 
roll.gif

the a's, niners and dare i say the giants, warriors and raiders at least have something to show for...facts is facts and the clippers havent done squat...zip, zilch, nada...the clippers are the only california team who hasnt done anything...the clippers are basically the cleveland of california
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

naw keep the clippers in LA, i like cheap/free bball tickets every year

nothing better then buying them cheap %@+ seats up stairs and seating down stairs in 100 dollar seats

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

naw keep the clippers in LA, i like cheap/free bball tickets every year

nothing better then buying them cheap %@+ seats up stairs and seating down stairs in 100 dollar seats

i used to do that at gund arena all the time.  very hard to do that now!

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

dobd3l.jpg

laugh.gif
, it's not hate when it's the truth.

If it make you feel better, I blame Donald Sterling...shameful he has my name too

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

No more shots at my dude mjshoefanatic. Let his team be. 
laugh.gif

Si.

I hope the Clips get Lebron, I think the talent they have over there with Bron would make for a very interesting matchup within the city of LA. 

It would also prove once and for all if that franchise truly is cursed or not.  If he turns them into winners, great, if he dislocates his knee signing his contract, we have our answer that way too. 
laugh.gif

if im lebron i sign with them and become the first gm, coach, and player in nba history lol get paid for each job too

Originally Posted by NobleKane

if im lebron i sign with them and become the first gm, coach, and player in nba history lol get paid for each job too

one man can't successfully perform all three jobs

you know how much time and preparation goes into being a great coach or GM?

Back
Top Bottom