Clippers will let Lebron pick Head Coach and GM

billy hoyle

Banned
Source: Clippers will let LeBron James pick his coach and GM. about 11 hours ago via web
@benmaller

roll.gif

if he was dumb enough to sign with the clippers, he deserves whatever negative impact it has on his career for going to that graveyard of a franchise.

indifferent.gif
@ the Clippers

Theres only one basketball team in LA in which I would love to see him play...

The Sparks..

so lebron does that for 7 years, doesn't win a title and teams still think this is a good approach?

how is lebron trustworthy to pick his own coach and gm? i don't get the logic. what has he done to have that kind of control? it's always been weird to me. a bunch of yes man won't help his career. someone needs to sit him down and tell him he doesn't know everything

Originally Posted by JPZx

indifferent.gif

This organization needs to be contracted
I don't think this team in particular but I think that contraction is going to happen.

Reality is going to hit hard the Summer of 2010.

who says after they pay that fat contract to drag him there and then get him a decent supporting cast (more $$) that any top tier head coach and GM is even gunna wanna work for that cess pool of a team anyway.

that logic sir, is faulty

Joke all you want but Clippers probably have the best talent of all the teams LeBron could go to...

Davis
Gordon
Lebron
Griffin
Kaman

that's a pretty tough starting 5, with Butler, Outlaw, and an improving Jordan off the bench and they'll have another lottery pick rookie (unless they traded that pick...)

Looks like a lot of you don't want to see that happen because they might take over your favorite Los Angeles team...Just saying.

Originally Posted by BangDak

I dont see why not.

Cavs are letting him do it.
If that's the case LeBron would have been smart enough to get Mike Brown's sorry #%! outta there years ago.

Originally Posted by kingkb34

I dont see why not.

If that's the case LeBron would have been smart enough to get Mike Brown's sorry #%! outta there years ago.
that's my point. he doesn't always know what's good for himself career wise. bron likes mike brown because he lets him do whatever the hell he wants. that's not a coach, that's a yes man. same thing goes for the GM.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by kingkb34

I dont see why not.

that's my point. he doesn't always know what's good for himself career wise. bron likes mike brown because he lets him do whatever the hell he wants. that's not a coach, that's a yes man. same thing goes for the GM.
Mike Brown is one of the bottom 5-10 coaches in the NBA. That team should be straight dominating teams even more than they are now, but all Brown can come up with is LeBron comes and gets the ball 35 ft from the basket with 12 on the shot clock and then either drives and kicks or dunks on someone. Looks great for highlights, and stacks up those regular season wins, but won't stand up to the cream of the crop in a 7 game series.
Look how Detroit did him a few years back - just run a second guy at him when he's that far from the basket. I know he's got a better team now, but I'd go ahead and see if that supporting cast can even put up 85 or so.

If they were smart they would just let him be the coach, the way Cleveland lets him.

Originally Posted by Djoker33

Joke all you want but Clippers probably have the best talent of all the teams LeBron could go to...

Davis
Gordon
Lebron
Griffin
Kaman

that's a pretty tough starting 5, with Butler, Outlaw, and an improving Jordan off the bench and they'll have another lottery pick rookie (unless they traded that pick...)

Looks like a lot of you don't want to see that happen because they might take over your favorite Los Angeles team...Just saying.
laugh.gif

If Bron can hang 15 Banners in the Staples Center and change the seats from purple to blue then that'll happen.

But I'd love for Bron to come to the Clippers. The Lakers won't be the only hated team from LA then.

Back
Top Bottom