Clips vs C's - 19 seconds left C's gonna lose!

Boston losing again.

Always appreciated .

pimp.gif

Thanks Boston $100 down the drain

You beat Phoenix by more than 10, but you can't be the Clips, let alone by 10?

Boston coach Doc Rivers had a simple explanation."We were awful. We absolutely did not deserve to win that game," he said. "I thought we played slow all night, we pouted all night, we just thought we could show up and win a game -- and we didn't. I just didn't think we played with the type of spirit we played with on this entire trip.
couldn't say it better myself.

dudes played like #%@^!#, thought we could just walk on the court and get a W. oh wait, we played the clippers?
laugh.gif

[h1]http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/57550/20090226/pruitt_arrested_on_dui_charge/[/h1]
[h1]Pruitt Arrested On DUI Charge[/h1]Gabe Pruitt of the Boston Celtics was arrested early Thursday morning in the Los Angeles area on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol, celebrity gossip web site TMZ.com reported.
The Celtics were in town to play the Clippers Wednesday night.

A search of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department web site found that someone with Pruitt's exact name and birthday was arrested at 3:07 a.m. and booked at 5:57 a.m. Bail was set at $5,000.

Freakin' idiot
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

[h1]http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/57550/20090226/pruitt_arrested_on_dui_charge/[/h1]
[h1]Pruitt Arrested On DUI Charge[/h1]Gabe Pruitt of the Boston Celtics was arrested early Thursday morning in the Los Angeles area on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol, celebrity gossip web site TMZ.com reported.
The Celtics were in town to play the Clippers Wednesday night.

A search of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department web site found that someone with Pruitt's exact name and birthday was arrested at 3:07 a.m. and booked at 5:57 a.m. Bail was set at $5,000.
Freakin' idiot
smh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I guess losing to the Clippers was too much for him.
He was probably by SC.

haha.so have the Clippers fans hopped on with the Lakers fans in the rivalry against Boston?

Originally Posted by AirWing03

haha.so have the Clippers fans hopped on with the Lakers fans in the rivalry against Boston?

laugh.gif
no room for those people in this ring...

i'm just waiting on the lakers to lose one more game so they can't tie the bulls 72-10 record...

imo baron davis shoulda never left golden state to go to the clippers

Back
Top Bottom