Clipse performing in Ann Arbor

kinda late notice but for the fans out here in Ann Arbor and surrounding areas, theyre going to be at the Blind Pig on Monday March 4. tickets are $20/ $25 day of. For those who are interested and never been to the Bling Pig, its a small little place on 1st st. great place to see a concert if you like a small setting. if you wanna get tickets without paying rediculous ticketmaster fees, Surcharge-free tickets are available downstairs at the 8 Ball Saloon. Stop by or call (734) 996-8555 for details. for more info go to www.blindpigmusic.com/

ill be there, just wondering if anyone else in the area will be too.

(if this is in the wrong place, mods please move)
By the way, Im a GIRL, but does it really matter?

"Boy would you boss up and get this money"

I'mma be there for sure...

Tickets are sold out at Ticketmaster (I haven't asked at the 8 Ball though, but I know the promoters are out as well). The Pig normally has a very limited number at the door so get there early if you don't have your tickets already.

One.Be.Lo is opening (he only has a short set though).

P.S. I'll be the one sellin' One.Be.Lo CDs/Shirts in the back.
Peace,
M.O.S. Ologist
www.myspace.com/MOSologist

dang if theyre already sold out maybe i wont be there, i was plannin on getting tickets tonight though ticketmaster. i guess if i cant get tickets to the show, ill be downstairs for free pool and listenin to what i can catch through the floor, lol

Try calling the 8 Ball, I haven't talked to anyone that's gone through them yet. Otherwise you may want to try showing up around 8 to see if there's anything left for the door (You'll have to wait in line until 9:30 if there are, but you'd get in). If all else fails, the 8ball route is the way to go (lol)
Peace,
M.O.S. Ologist

yea but i was plannin on gettin them off ticketmaster so i could get my mom to get them for a lil gift for me since i dont wanna spend cash and i have to get 2 tickets. 8 ball doesnt take credit cards so even if they have some, i wont be able to ge tthem.

Damn it. I need to check who's coming in more often.

I stopped by the Pig last year when Ghostface was in town. Too bad I missed it. For those that were there how was it?

my friend said the show was awesome and that the pig was packed. my girl works there and i was going to call her to see if she could hook me up but i thought that might be rude and i didnt feel comfortable asking her. well she called me today and was like "yea that clipse show was awesome. you shoulda called me, they were sold out but i coulda got you on the list with me and jenny." damn...

The show wasn't bad. The 2 groups on tour with Clipse were horrible, One of them was actually boo'd for the last 2 tracks and as they walked off stage (the highlight of the night for me). Clipse had good energy on stage but they didn't have instrumentals for their tracks (some of the tracks only had ad libs), which IMO is really bad and can ruin performances for me. One.Be.Lo was had a good performance too, he did a lot of new material.

The Pig has a lot of shows coming up in April (they are being confirmed right now). If people are interested I can post start a post of upcoming Hip Hop shows in the area.

NOTE: I am really picky about concerts and performances since I goto so many (2-4 a week).
Peace,
M.O.S. Ologist

Quote:
The show wasn't bad. The 2 groups on tour with Clipse were horrible, One of them was actually boo'd for the last 2 tracks and as they walked off stage (the highlight of the night for me).
ing the loudest "RE-UP...RE-UP" chant cause i wanted that last group off the suck
WANTED: SPLATTER DUNK LOWS...11.5...i really mean it.

I wanted to see that show.. I was just @ the Pig for the Cage, Yak Ballz show..

How was Chief's performance?.... that City Boy joint is nice
NikeTalk Ref's - ACGrizzy, R T 22, Twobig4u247 - x 2, Tostada, eaglebball1499, AIR Zoom Bender, BeltwayBoy, JuMp MaSter J, abernja, IROCKMIKES23, fersnash, Shawn01, True Greatness, My Idol 23 4Life, Kayzee116, kakashijounin, 2V3 2 MAMA N 4, nyczyoungn x 2, pactiger03, justo27, NiceFro69, richie4dayz

KICKS FOR SALE - $120 Shipped AM 95's Neon Sz's 8 & 8.5 & 97's Sz 9, 9.5 & 10.5 - DS
HIT ME UP @ SEANPRICE2345@YAHOO.COM

Quote:
One of them was actually boo'd for the last 2 tracks and as they walked off stage

yea my girl told me about that tongiht. funny...

too short is supposed to be doing a show there soon too, when i find out more ill let you all know

Quote:
lol...You were the one that started that chant?
:rofl:
roll.gif
i was really showin out there for a minute
WANTED: SPLATTER DUNK LOWS...11.5...i really mean it.

The Pig is a fun place to get down... I was pissed tho when they wouldnt let Cage in to perform because he didnt have a ID.... @#%$ is that?
NikeTalk Ref's - ACGrizzy, R T 22, Twobig4u247 - x 2, Tostada, eaglebball1499, AIR Zoom Bender, BeltwayBoy, JuMp MaSter J, abernja, IROCKMIKES23, fersnash, Shawn01, True Greatness, My Idol 23 4Life, Kayzee116, kakashijounin, 2V3 2 MAMA N 4, nyczyoungn x 2, pactiger03, justo27, NiceFro69, richie4dayz

KICKS FOR SALE - $120 Shipped AM 95's Neon Sz's 8 & 8.5 & 97's Sz 9, 9.5 & 10.5 - DS
HIT ME UP @ SEANPRICE2345@YAHOO.COM

Back
Top Bottom