Clorox with racist tweet?

Joined May 25, 2004
I don't even get it. I'm guessing the missing section was emojis of different ethnicities and they bleached them away?

Joined Jul 18, 2012
i dont think ive ever used imoji before, so i wouldnt undersyand their refference

fontaine

Banned
Joined Jul 5, 2013
****** out here getting shot by cops and u worried about a reach tweet

:stoneface:

Last edited:

T Lo Sweater

formerly troyd
Joined Dec 14, 2011
Huh?

This like that episode of South path

Hmmm apple. Apple makes phones. Phones are communication devices. Mouths communicate too. Communication... Is a college major. Major... Major league baseball has an umpire. The ump wears a mask. The mask. . Jim Carrey! He was on in living color. Which was produced by Keenan ivory wayans. Ivory... As in ebony and ivory. Ivory is white. White supremacy?

Apple confirmed racists?

fontaine

Banned
Joined Jul 5, 2013
Huh?

This like that episode of South path

Hmmm apple. Apple makes phones. Phones are communication devices. Mouths communicate too. Communication... Is a college major. Major... Major league baseball has an umpire. The ump wears a mask. The mask. . Jim Carrey! He was on in living color. Which was produced by Keenan ivory wayans. Ivory... As in ebony and ivory. Ivory is white. White supremacy?

Apple confirmed racists?
:lol: :lol:

Joined Jun 1, 2013
Anyone who was upset was reaching.

From what I saw they were saying there should e a clorox/bleac emoji.

Maybe "im sleeping" and I need to "wake up and see the truth of the conspiracy"

T Lo Sweater

formerly troyd
Joined Dec 14, 2011
this is stupid af

wheres the bleach? as in use bleach to make all the new diverse emjoi lighter -_-

this is the most profound reach of 2015

how the hell do you think of that?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now