Closer Look At The New CoolGrey and Purple Trainer Dunk High

look better than the first ones that came out.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Do the Reginald! Member #33-mynameaintG
Clayton County​

Not entirely related but the new Aqua Lows and Highs just released. (atleast they are on ebay and pickyourshoes thus far. a good indication they will be available everywhere soon)

similiar to the purple pair posted here with interchangeable colors.

Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Thanks for the pics. Didn't kno the retail for the triner highs were at $140. Still waiting for the blue ones.

*Edit. Wow those pics above me of the blue ones are copped.
Sneakerheads are ugly.

I'm wearing Ray-Ban's unfortunately nike told me they are entireley sold out so i cant hook anyone up with my next shipment cause it wont come, but now that nike has sold out they will be in stores really soon
... WHAT... I'M A SNEAKER HEAD!!! ...​

Quote:
unfortunately nike told me they are entireley sold out so i cant hook anyone up with my next shipment cause it wont come

Go figure.
When's the last time Nike had "extra" Trainer Dunks to ship to those that didn't write them as a future?
Good looking out though bro.
...it's all just hear-say anyway.

LIP i got them first through nike as a non futures order which i was shocked by and same with alot of recent indie releases so its basically completely random when i called the first time they said i was the first one in the country to order and it must have been brand new because they had a fsr of everything

any info on those black/pink or red ones? i need something with pink in it.

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
young black and dashing like Sydney in his prime in a black film classic

you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

They look ok, I wish the purple was a little darker. Far better than the first ones
TEAM SF GIANTS

The home of true champions
If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle​

that quality looks bangin...
AKA Kelz
Looking For:
Penny 2s Sz 6.5 or 7
AJ CG IIIs 7.5
Any color Spizikes in 7.5

to answer the comfort question YES they feel amazing obviously they are extremely light and flexible thanks to the free sole and rank up there in comfort with alot of other greats its overall a great casual wear sneaker... hope that helps. also have these finally dropped in stores yet i have had these for 2 months already and no store in philly had got em yet and no where online

Wow.
I need to get some of those trainer dunk lows for next years summer shoes :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

Back
Top Bottom