Closer Look At The New CoolGrey and Purple Trainer Dunk High

recieved these last week, should be either at your local indie/qs spot or will be there soon, overall i love this sneaker even though the purple is hard to match, the suede is nice and same with the nubuck, purple croc is so nice, the cement splatter on the side is a nice touch and the splash of yellowish-orange is nice too, very comfy and a highly recomended sneaker in terms of looks and quality...GOOD JOB NIKE
i will answer any questions and provide more pics if requested
so here we go:

Holla
... WHAT... I'M A SNEAKER HEAD!!! ...​

i kinda been waiting for these..how much 140? and where?
>>>MAYJUH
TEAMMARVEL​

GO BUY SOME GEAR!
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

i got mine for $74.00 through nike, should be hitting your indie/qs store soon, pm me if you need a pair for under retail if available

quality looks pretty good- lets hope nike follows suit with the heavy hitters that everybody is waiting for (structures, atc ii, penny ii's?, jordan packs)
F.C.BARCELONA
teammaximal​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

:lol:
laugh.gif
You should take a closer look at learning how to take clear pictures.

Kids these days with their newjack toys. :smh:
smh.gif
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S

Yea def pm me if you can get me a sz.10 for 75. Wanted those since i seen the sample a while back.
R.M.S.

That free soles just throw me off, but i like addition on the cement speckles. If that cement was on a dunk midsole i'd be sold.
DONT HATE ME CUZ IM FRESH N SMOOTH ENOUGH TO PULL MODELS
HOLLA AT THE ACE!!!
WASHINGTONNATIONALS

LilAIPHI -

I'm looking for a size 11 or 11.5, can you help me out.

Hit me up at:
e-mail: bbush31@gmail.com
AIM: PUK5000
or PM.

Thanks!
WTB OG White/Red Jordan XII BOX sz. 11...hit me up.
The Jordan Forum has made me a disgruntled member...

PM me, looking for a 10.5 bro... How much lower than retail??...
Team Teaneck

Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

Sell me: sz 10.5-11
Both Red Supreme half cabs
Black Supreme Blazers
Safari Air Trainer 1's
*GOODFOOT LACE LOCKS*

ehhhhhh .. not my style ... maybe alil more white or something...

the first colorway >>>> these....
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

these look pretty solid might just look for them.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

im checking on the size runs pm me or im me at LookGoodFG on aim or email airdv23@gmail.com for any buying questions, as for extra laces only comes with the ones i have on, purple would look nice on em same with the yellow/orange. Dont sleep on these if you see em in the stores

The Dunk Trainer is an odd shoe...but it's lovable.

I can live with these.
YOU NIKETALK DUDES THAT KNOW ME...
WILL BE PROUD TO SEE HOW I DO THINGS.

i agree they are odd.

give me a DUNK/air trainer mid upper with a normal air trainer 1 midsole and outsole, and youve got a killer combination. Just throw out the entire free phase.

Youd be basically looking at a air trainer 1, but with very subtle design changes ie. a swoosh on the both sides of the shoe.
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Very nice...Thanks for the extra pics. Anone have these or the Mita's sz 12-134 LMK asap! nerd5@sbcglobal.net

NO MA'AM​
"STARTING TONIGHT, PEOPLE WILL DIE!!! IM A MAN OF MY WORD."​
SOLERELAXATION.COM​

LilAIPHI
iono how to PM somone's yuku since i dont have one, email me solardrgn@hotmail.com, im interested in an 11
WANTED METHAMPHINIAN X DC sz 10.5-11
FT know1edge x methamphibian jeans sz 34, looking for a sz 36 PLEASE!!!
WANTED TIFFS (10.5-11) ANY COND.

THOSE WHO WANT TO BUY THESE PLEASE EMAIL ME SINCE MY PM DOESNT WORK AT AIRDV23@GMAIL.COM. or im me at LookGoodFG aim.
yeah guys your welcome for the pics remember these are pics of kicks that have been worn for a day and they still look brand new*

Back
Top Bottom