Clot Jordan 13's Have Surfaced Online...

I think the colorway is cool... isn't gonna match with a lot of stuff I wear but that's fine as I don't plan on wearing them often. I think they looked better than the infrareds and are way more unique, but then again I don't like red shoes.

Mine said delivered today but when I came home nothing there. First time in awhile that I won from the app and this is the one I really want for myself not for resell and now it lost smh. Contacted Nike but they said take 7-10 days to track it down smh.

dachosen1 dachosen1 that black red pair is nice

Yeah they’re way better than I expected. Pictures make them look like a regular black/red 13s.

Mine said delivered today but when I came home nothing there. First time in awhile that I won from the app and this is the one I really want for myself not for resell and now it lost smh. Contacted Nike but they said take 7-10 days to track it down smh.

Damn sorry to hear that man. Hope it’s not lost and it’s just delayed because of the holidays.

Trade a pair of spiderman1 or purples for these?? Striaght up am i tripping???

Is stockx the best place to buy these at im not convinced buying off there

Yes!!! I know this cat that buys shoes that fall off a truck then buys shoes at the store THEN HE MIXES THE PAIRS ONE FAKE SHOE ONE LEGIT SHOE AND SENDS THEM TO STOCKX AND HAS NEVER HAD A PROBLEM:smh:

Might just hit up flightclub or hope a member gots a pair they will sell or trade

Mine is out for delivery. I hate waiting around the house waiting for a package to be delivered because here it could be anywhere from 8 am to 8 pm, but this is being delivered by FedEx so hopefully it will be sooner rather than later.

Can't believe I woke up six minutes late for the SNKRS drop. I actually like 13s low, and liked this colorway. Sadness.

So my package actually lost and Fedex don’t even gonna track it down for me. The rep just said to me to contact Nike to open the claim smh.

Nike straight wildin' with the huge "JUST DO IT" tape and huge Swoosh on the side of the boxes. Seems like packages are being stolen left and right. :smh:

Mine is out for delivery. I hate waiting around the house waiting for a package to be delivered because here it could be anywhere from 8 am to 8 pm, but this is being delivered by FedEx so hopefully it will be sooner rather than later.
Why not just have the package held at a fedex location and pick it up at your own convenience? I do this so often at my local ups the guy knows my address and doesn’t even ask me for ID anymore.

Picked em up from Wal-Greens. These are probably one of the nicest pair of Js I own. Even the box is nice, feels rough like a brick, paper is very sturdy.

20181226_210026.jpg

Olive comparison pic.

20181226_210254.jpg

The suede is very nice but I know these are going to stain very easily.

If you have an fed delivery manager account, you can have them drop off your package.
At Walgreens instead of your home... it’s pretty convenient, especially if you regular delivery driver know you well

I do the same for FedEx and UPS. Some of these drivers are sketchy. I’ve had 3 packages that was “delivered”, but went missing.

Back
Top Bottom