CLUB/BARS IN THE FRISCO

well am tired of all the clubs/ bars in san jose and i would like to hit the city. i havent been to the city clubs in prob a year or so.

what are some good 21 n over clubs the play hip-hop/rap ect
can any one help me out thanks
EquipoTRIcolor​

first fridays cocomos

suite 181
zebra lounge if its open again
loft 11 depending on the night
330 Ritch fourth Saturdays
Juilians
Club NV

Check out DJ Mind Motion, wherever he spins, 9/10 it goes and they are lots of women. and sign up for guestlist too

I go out most weekends and i need to know what goes down in San Jose, which clubs should i go too?
Team Negrodamus​
TEAM YOU'RE NOT SMASHING
"You're More Like A Big Brother."

what type of scene u lookin for?

but check out levende on thursdays
"there's no replacement for displacement"

Poleng
Milk
Levende
Crazy Horse

and

Power Exchange

:lol:
laugh.gif
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31FOR SALE: UPDATED JULY 8, 2007NikeTalk's Rules of ConductWelcome to NikeTalk PhilippinesPhilippines Sneaker Guide

lol @ the last two I always go to

milk
polenge
levende
club 6
duplex
"there's no replacement for displacement"

POLENG!

It really does depend on the scene you're looking for.

kingcrux....you're Julie's cousin?

Okay....what about a crowd that's pretty mix in race, spot that have like little to no dresscode, and/or spots that are free of cover?

I don't know if this place was mentioned but there is a spot called Holy Cow (yes...there is a phat cow in the front of the spot) that is free cover all the time with a decent crowd of people. Music might suck (mostly rock and roll with some main stream hip hop) but it get's drunk girls in a frenzy.....
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

^^^ Surprised that it took this long to say Holy Cow.... it's a cool fall back spot.
Roe is cool but it gets crazy hot in there. Fluid is another one that can be super fresh but I have been there many a nights when it was dead. Loft 11 is cool but I really hate the smoking room thing. Also Glass cat or Tabu as it's called on Saturdays is pretty fresh. It just depends on who is throwing the party there that night. There are usually a ton of Bachlorette (sp?)parties there. :wink:
wink.gif
WANTED SUPREME HIGHS SIZE 13

cocomos is strick with the attire...i went in a polo and they wouldnt let me in
suede is coo
suite 181 i heard was good but when i went on friday it was ehh
Whisper is okl

those the only ones i been to so far..

THE AVY KING​

every wednesday
pink presents
SPACE IS THE PLACE
@ pink, 2925 16th street, sf
21+ | 9p - 2a | FREE

Space Is The Place. a new wednesday weekly to get you over the *bump* at pink in the city. every week you can expect a top notch line-up with our rotating resident DJs J-Boogie, Damon Bell, Proof, Hakobo and Sake Uno blast off into musical orbit while hosts Jaqueline Marie, Adamu and Angela Blanca radio in from tha dancefloor. We play dance music, from disco classics to nujazz white labels. This Wednesday is our opening night, so put on your moon suit and prepare for blast off...

resident space cadets
J BOOGIE
SAKE ONE
DAMON BELL
HAKOBO
PROOF

hosts with the mosts
ANGELA BLANCA
JACQUELINE MARIE
& ADAMU

musica
future soul, broken beat, deep house, disco classics, boogie down, global flavors & far beyond

Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31FOR SALE: UPDATED JULY 8, 2007NikeTalk's Rules of ConductWelcome to NikeTalk PhilippinesPhilippines Sneaker Guide

THIS SATURDAY (7/14) AT POLENG LOUNGE WITH DISTORTION 2 STATIC AND EVERY 2ND SATURDAY, EVERY MONTH.

DOO-WUT-CH-YA-LIKE AT POLENG LOUNGE IN SAN FRANCISCO.

GOOD VIBES. GOOD MUSIC. GOOD PEOPLE.

doowutchyalike-back.gif

doowutchyalike-front.gif
For guestlist or table reservations: events@distortion2static.com"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

Back
Top Bottom