Club spots in dc vol:Lux Lounge

Discussion in 'MD/DC/VA' started by faulkit28, Feb 24, 2009.

1. faulkit28

faulkit28

Got an invite to this place and need to know some stuff about it. Ya'll helped me out on the fitteds, what can ya'll tell me about this place?

2. posite fiend

posite fiend Banned

its decent. no polo shirts, i didnt know this, so i had to "make a scene" in order to get in, lol. bammas was trynaa give me my 20 back for parkingfor 5 minutes, hell naw... im either getting my money back or yall are lettin me in. had to holla at the owner. he said "this one time...next time nopolos" meanwhile i walk in and see atleast 10 cats with the bamma southpole/avirex/coogi polos with the fruity designs and dragons and crap on the frontand back, i came up to you with a real ralph lauren and you gonna let them in before me? bamma.

anyways... music was decent, bottom floor is spanish floor {where i spent most of my time} were givin out free rum n cokes before 1130 [​IMG] had me about 3 ofem. multiple bars in a small area. i would compare the dance floor of the first floor to the upstairs bar area of club Fur, if youve ever been there u kno watim talkin about. i went upstairs to explore the club for a lil bit they were playin reggae and soca, and you already know how the hip hop level looks like...dark, small and crowded lol. club was cool tho for free. minus the hassle it took to get me in. even met this freak chick in that junt, had me makin out wither ace by the coat check, i was drunk [​IMG] i would def go again.

3. jupeezy

jupeezy

kissin broads in the mouf at the club FTL!!! lol

4. savonne

savonne

Its a cool spot..Nice Crowd

5. posite fiend

posite fiend Banned

[​IMG]

[UCB] well i had one to many drinks [trey]