Clubhouse App

Here's the gist: Imagine you have an app on your phone that lets you listen in on other people's live conversations. But not in a creepy way; these people want to be heard. They may even be famous, or at least interesting or knowledgeable (no guarantee, however). And you may be given the opportunity to join the chat. Think of it as an audio-chat social network. Or as PCMag's Jordan Minor says in our review, "What if Twitter was a podcast you lived inside of?"

Anyone use it yet? Getting pretty popular. It’s invite only for now but the app will be open to the public soon.

Reminds me of when NT use to do the conference calls a lil bit.

Don't necessarily get why it's so big or how its new though.

Great app for resourceful information - just have to weed it out.

I'm on it but haven't played around with it yet. I saw Allen Robinson was doing a session and that's how I found out about the app in the first place :lol:.

I've been on Clubhouse for a few weeks now... chopped it up with Russell Brand for two hours on Sunday about minimalism.

I'm in. I can think of a few ways you can get sponsored and paid.

yup. I got on in October and run the Sneakerheads Anonymous club. It's one of the biggest clubs on the app and we just hosted a sneaker trivia room sponsored by a large corp that also bought a pair of off white 5s for the winner. these big companies are noticing whats going on in the app and see the potential for better feedback on their products than twitter/ig because they can communicate with their consumer in real time.

I can already imagine sound cloud rappers freestyling here lol

back in november/december I saw a couple different producers get picked up to work with 21 savage and the jetsons just from playing their beats in rooms. really dope to see happen. this was before it became super mainstream though and the celebs were hopping into random rooms freely to chop it up with people

Back
Top Bottom