Clyde Carson "Bass Rock" Limited Edition $$$ In Stores Monday June 15th ($1 !!!!!)

I went to Rasputin today and it wasn't there. The dude working there told me it was dropping next week on the 23. Can anybody else confirm this?

Best Buys have it on order so it will probably release next week. Hope we receive it by Saturday so I can buy it.

yeah i went and they said it wasnt even there.. this is what his boy said on another site...

510;4462415 wrote:
Sorry to everybody that went out to the stores already...Bass Rock has been pushed back...last minute legal #%#$ with capitol....either going to drop next tue 23rd or the week after on the 30th...official word should come by tomorrow.... regardless it will be available the monday before for $1... Clyde wants to get this out to everybody and give everyone a chance to get it cheap!!!

I swear to god im tried of Clyde pullin this $$!%$#%*...just release somethin independant $$@* A LABEL

Originally Posted by DL2352

Clyde Carson is dope but that AC Transit hat is far more appealing
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

AC Transit hat is by upperplayground

wow I forgot about this, wasn't even really checking for it...

You're telling me it never even came out?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yeah it got pushed back from its june release. it doesnt make sense tho....pushin back the release of a ep? what's he waiting for?

Back
Top Bottom