Cmon China, you're better than that China vs. Georgetown Basketball

Wow. Big ole SMH here
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

2011-08-18T160349Z_01_PEK905R_RTRIDSP_3_CHINA.jpg

The guy in the middle isn't even in uniform and he's in the middle of the court - is he even on the team?

look at :19 of the vid DownyBoy posted....someone on G-Town was taking a BEATING...

30t6p3b.gif

From what I read, little-to-nothing was done to break up the fights on the court. %%%$ had been escalating all game.

Honestly, G-Town is lucky to get out of there w. nothing but a few bumps & bruises....

Chinese dudes aren't waiting for next on the courts this week. 
roll.gif

They've all got their chests poking out at gyms nationwide after seeing this video.

30t6p3b.gif
Horrible. No security there and all the Chinese players did nothing to try to stop the situation, all of them were acting like goons and throwing chairs and @*!!. 
sick.gif

They need to go to Taiwan instead of China next time, people there are more peaceful. Yes I said it.
laugh.gif

What makes it even worse is that you have a group of grown men professionals fighting a group of college kids...
mad.gif

Yeh , good way to promote basketball in China and attract players...on a side note the chinese national team is getting punked at the london tournament 

I aint starting nothing if I'm 300 miles from home. Dudes are lucky to make it out alive. smh @ them being a pro team. I wonder if those dudes from the chinese squad talking crap were even saying things in English.

i saw a georgetown player swing first...then all hell broke loose...but is it necessary to start swinging on everyone you see after that?

Isn't this like the second or third time with China? Yeah I'm gonna assume they're at fault. They like to play rough and dirty from what I've seen and don't like to get shown up.

Yo if this wouldve happened to the 1996 G-Town Hoyas Squad with Iverson, Victor Page, Junk Yard Dog Jerome Williams, Othella Harrington, Jhadi White and the crew it wouldve gotten real ugly for that Chinese squad...

Originally Posted by acidicality

30t6p3b.gif
Horrible. No security there and all the Chinese players did nothing to try to stop the situation, all of them were acting like goons and throwing chairs and @*!!. 
sick.gif

They need to go to Taiwan instead of China next time, people there are more peaceful. Yes I said it.
laugh.gif
Word
grin.gif

I was half-joking
laugh.gif
, chill...besides, politics is a whole different game. It's always tense and Taiwan's is especially so because of their situation...

Back
Top Bottom