CNN’s Don Lemon on Gun Control: Should We Start Profiling White Men?

True but we can't ignore the fact that in America race and class are inherently tied together.  And almost always it's black and brown people who are the face of the lower class.  Which is by design...hence race being a factor.

true but things are changing. believe it or not more and more white people are becoming lower class as well. people are not realizing that race is dividing all of the lower class and keeping them down.

true but things are changing. believe it or not more and more white people are becoming lower class as well. people are not realizing that race is dividing all of the lower class and keeping them down.
More whites are becoming lower class, but until more blacks and browns begin to rise in social ranking, then I would argue that things aren't changing.  Ignoring colors ignores the consequence of color, which is something black and brown people deal with every single day.

I say we just go back to swords, shields and axes and ****.

A mass murder would be, like 3 people...

Interesting.  You didn't seem to mind racial profiling as of four months ago:  http://niketalk.com/t/536633/middle...sted-bostons-main-water-supply-after-midnight

Glad to see you've evolved.  Let's hope it stays that way the next time a person of color is "acting suspicious" around your way. 

I've noticed he's switched up arguments, even with in the same topic, in a manner of hours. He'll quickly switch things up to play victim.

Some of these dudes must have some pitiful lives off line that they have to come online to race bait.

When will people learn its not about RACE anymore. Its the upper class vs the lower class.

you think its a matter of revolting? the lower class will not rise up to take down the upper class. the lower class will destroy each other in their urban environment.

White,black,asian,latino no matter what race you are if you are part of the lower class you will be royally screwed.

Yeeeeaaaa, nah. Race is still a big deal. Not sure what world you live in. Class division is definitely huge in our country but race is still a bigger issue.

edit: Just read the Meth Sonning :lol:

The funny thing about CelticsFan in these race threads that he's always in, is that he never has a response for well constructed responses like Meth has given, but always responds to the dumb replies.

Last edited:
Celtics fan never fails lol. EVERY thread. Not even gonna lie I just came in here to prove my hypothesis correct

Back
Top Bottom