CNN: "I CAN TELL FROM SOME OF THE PIXELS AND FROM SEEING QUITE A FEW SHOPS IN MY TIME."

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/05/03/bin.laden.fake.photo/index.html?hpt=T1
A photographer consulted by CNN said the gruesome photograph is most definitely not real.

"I have seen a great number of poorly Photoshopped images in my time as a photographer and I can tell by the pixels that it is a fake," said Kenna Lindsay, a New York-based photographer who works with composite images.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/05/03/bin.laden.fake.photo/index.html?hpt=T1

laugh.gif

I mean it seems quite obvious that a photo would not be released....he is the face of terror and releasing a photo with Osama having two to the dome would enrage every follower he has. Not too good if you have a few thousand EXTREMELY heated guys willing to kill themselves for their cause.

I mean it seems quite obvious that a photo would not be released....he is the face of terror and releasing a photo with Osama having two to the dome would enrage every follower he has. Not too good if you have a few thousand EXTREMELY heated guys willing to kill themselves for their cause.

I knew it was fake when i first saw it. Why dont they just release a real one so we can put our minds to rest

I knew it was fake when i first saw it. Why dont they just release a real one so we can put our minds to rest

Do you guys not get it?

That's the caption from a meme. Funny that the photographer quoted it.

kf2zqp.jpg

Do you guys not get it?

kf2zqp.jpg

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Do you guys not get it?

kf2zqp.jpg
sorry bro i dont spend all my day trollin 4chan.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Do you guys not get it?

kf2zqp.jpg
sorry bro i dont spend all my day trollin 4chan.

Back
Top Bottom