Coachella 2009? any news?

bld087444.jpg

Yea i got tickets for friday Paul McCartney and MORRISSEY?? should be dope and its my 21 birthday.

I'm there officially now
baf152e995a923e6bfe9892fb5dae575ea6f467.gif

i dont know if i wanna do the single day or buy a 3-day pass..i really only care for friday and sunday

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

I'm there officially now

i dont know if i wanna do the single day or buy a 3-day pass..i really only care for friday and sunday

everyone says that but I think im only going to go saturday and sunday
pimp.gif
now to find a hotel/lodge or something

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

thegoat121886 wrote:

I'm there officially now

pimp.gif

where are you coming from to stay for the night? I live in Rancho Cucamonga..about 1.5 hours out. IDk if i would just drive out there all 3 days or stay.What's parking there like?

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

thegoat121886 wrote:

I'm there officially now

pimp.gif

where are you coming from to stay for the night? I live in Rancho Cucamonga..about 1.5 hours out. IDk if i would just drive out there all 3 days or stay. What's parking there like?
I personally have never been (08:not excited besides prince being added late, 07:lived in DC, 06: High school didnt have 300 bones to throw) but iwas going to camp but @!@% that im prob going to go the western inn, I think its 155 a night and share that with the girl im going with. But it be cool if myfriends went then i would rent a house and it be cheaper. Cause I live in diamond bar so yea thats a waste of gas plus all the fun happens after i hear. And imsure parking isnt a problem its a music festival the last thing they wont is people not being able to park.

I'm going on Sunday for damn sure. I'll be stayin' @ my boy's uncle's pad out there.

mini NT-summit if anythiiing.
smokin.gif

clipse n lupe on sunday. woot
considerin goin for all 3 days n campin for the exp but 300 is pretty steep
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom