Coachella 2012 : April 13-15, 20-22 in Indio, CA Streaming on Youtube THIS WEEKEND

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

to ScottHall, when they check the car is it gonna be mad thorough...imma do the vodka/water bottle thing like you said, should i carefully take them out the case and then put them back or just throw them in a cooler full of ice???

I got unlucky last year and my check was super thorough and they found my pipe (and throw away my tent stakes). She was just a complete ****
sick.gif
but surprisingly she didnt open the gallon of water that was half full to smell. It was all vodka. If you get anyone but her you'll be fine but to be safe I say just take em out the case and put em back to blend in but you could even be good with the cooler idea

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

I wish I could of went this year, the travel packages didnt look that bad the price wise i just wish this was in the summer not last few weeks of school

frown.gif
tired.gif
 This...

Damb....
30t6p3b.gif

Warren G, Daz Dillinger, Wiz Khalifa and Eminem are all confirmed as guests for the Dre and Snoop set.....also someone claims to of heard 50 cent at sound check yesterday too.   
This is going to be EPIC.   Cant wait for this weekend. 

Rihanna is also arrived at the airport yesterday.....

Im guessing she is gonna come on stage with Calvin Harris and perform "We Found Love"

She apparently arrived with the Dre, Snoop, and Eminem caravan though...maybe she will make dual-suprise guest appearances.

Originally Posted by bballah3

Warren G, Daz Dillinger, Wiz Khalifa and Eminem are all confirmed as guests for the Dre and Snoop set.....also someone claims to of heard 50 cent at sound check yesterday too.   
This is going to be EPIC.   Cant wait for this weekend. 

sounding like SXSW part 2. 

damn...this @!%% crept up fast...anybody going this weekend, keep us updated...i'll be there next weekend...i hope Dre closes out with some Detox tracks

gonna be there this weekend. will be rocking Neon am 95s if i'm not wearing flip flops.

I too will be on the polo fields this weekend. Second year in a row attending and I cant wait.
Where is everyone staying? Mini Summit???

ASAP show gonna be EMPTYYYYY!!!!!

sucks that The Weeknd and Justice are playing back to back...i've never seen Justice live and really thought this was gonna be my chance but ain't no way in hell i'm missing the Weeknd...i'mma just have to show up mid set and be in the back with everyone else...might just have to throw down to see them at Club Nokia in LA on the 18th

glad that aside from Azealia Banks i don't really care for the Saturday acts...i wanna be as close to Radiohead as possible...sucks that Bon Iver is before them so everybody from that set is just gonna stay...for everybody going this weekend, let me know, if i get there during the Shins set and just wait it out, willl i get a dope spot???
Sunday is a complete cluster****

I dont understand the lineup times. Why is it going from 12 11 and so forth. why is it going downwards. anyone care to explain. im stupid

Originally Posted by nocomment6

Great lineup, but pretty expensive...

tickets to a Black Keys show now will run you $50...Radiohead $75, and Dre hasn't played a show in 10 years, coupled with the fact that EMINEM & SNOOP are performing with him...i'm sure a LOT of people would drop $150 to see that show...just the headliners is running you about your ticket price. %%!% is GREAT value.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by nocomment6

Great lineup, but pretty expensive...

tickets to a Black Keys show now will run you $50...Radiohead $75, and Dre hasn't played a show in 10 years, coupled with the fact that EMINEM & SNOOP are performing with him...i'm sure a LOT of people would drop $150 to see that show...just the headliners is running you about your ticket price. %%!% is GREAT value.
definitely...and if i can get a good spot for Radiohead like i'm plotting, that would be worth the ticket price alone...

Back
Top Bottom