Coast Guard searching for missing boat with NFL players

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

They were captured by Jamaican pirates and is currently being held hostage
indifferent.gif
C'mon man...

So sad, reminds me of the summer after senior year of hs. If anyone is a fan of college football my friend Drean Rucker (Supposed to play for USC that fall)went missing in the water at one of our beaches. After they called the search off...what was left resurfaced. My prayers go out to the family and friends.

Not to sound like a jerk but maybe this an episode of LOST our something
ohwell.gif

and they show up on the series finale
tired.gif

who am I kiddin'
frown.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Not to sound like a jerk but maybe this an episode of LOST our something
ohwell.gif

and they show up on the series finale
tired.gif

who am I kiddin'
frown.gif
i know what your sayin. i was hopin that they show up, even if it was at the last min. just show up alive.

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

I smell something fishy

wife didn't even seem worried.
i was thinking the same thing about the wifes reaction, she didn't seem stressed, sad, worried or any of those feelings.
C'mon now...
smh.gif
If anything she was in shock....

that being said...this is what I was thinking when they only found the one dude sitting on top of the boat. I was thinking that the other 3 reached theirbreaking point after being lost at sea for 20+ hours. Assuming that no one was going to pick them up, they probably said f it and tried their luck inswimming...I dunno...it's so sad, but strange that they all got separated after swimming under the flipped boat to get vests. They always say that if youget lost in the woods etc, stay in one place...it's the wandering and what have you that will get you in more trouble than what you are alreadyin....I'm gonna save my RIP cause I am still hoping that these guys are alive by a miracle....

Damn you fail jokes, man. I don't even know who these players are, but it's too bad that it ended up this way.

They're gone
tired.gif
...I'm sure of it. It's almost physically impossible tosurvive in the ocean for 70+ hours (life jackets or not)

this is real messed up I kind of figured this was gone end up like this, but was hoping for the best..... damn smh a vacation turns into a nightmare I'mwatching espn now waiting on the report

Good one, $#!*+!%.

Looks like your "Kobe in '03 > MJ in his prime" comment wasn't even your biggest fail today.

indifferent.gif

Damn people jumping on this dude for a comment like that...did you see Downtown43's reply on the first page? I think that's worse than this dude's
smh.gif
smh.gif

blower ... i wanna hear from the one dude who survived ... anyone who has seen that dumb @%+ open water movie knows how them people went out ... i wonder ifthe guys just gave up or what ...

rip

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

frown.gif
tired.gif

So sad, man.

Open Water FTL
tired.gif

No. Open water 50 miles off the coast in the boat that is way to small to even be out in the Ocean FTL

Back
Top Bottom