COBRA KAI - Karate Kid Sequel - Learn the Way of the Fist - S5 09/09/22

I’m pretty sure it’s not going to be what the teaser implies. Old *** Ralph Macchio ain’t gonna fight anyone. :lol: Probably gonna be about their kids or something. Possibly even a switch of sides(Ralph’s kid joins Kobra Kai and Sweep the leg guy’s son is trained by Ralph)

Apc34v2.gif

I’m pretty sure it’s not going to be what the teaser implies. Old *** Ralph Macchio ain’t gonna fight anyone. :lol: Probably gonna be about their kids or something. Possibly even a switch of sides(Ralph’s kid joins Kobra Kai and Sweep the leg guy’s son is trained by Ralph)

I can see this being in the same vein as JCVD. Maybe not as over the top, but similar humor.

But whatever, I'm 100% in on this.

I'll definitely tune in and give this a shot. Growing up in the 80s, Karate Kid was and is still one of my favorite movies of all time. Seeing this trailer gave me some of the same nostalgic feelings I got when I came across this music video from a few years back. Check it out if you haven't already!

I feel like I may have to marathon the og Trilogy for all the easter eggs and references this show will probably make to them. I'm dead if they have a Hilary Swank cameo:lol:

I was talking to Thomas Ian Nicholas (Kevin from American Pie/Henry Rowengartner) and he told me the guys that wrote/directed American Reunion are responsible for this. That being the case, I'll give this a shot.

I was talking to Thomas Ian Nicholas (Kevin from American Pie/Henry Rowengartner) and he told me the guys that wrote/directed American Reunion are responsible for this. That being the case, I'll give this a shot.

Dope. How do you know him?

Rookie of the Year is one of my childhood faves.
American Pie is one of my teen faves.

Looks good. Now I can forget this one ever happened. Hillary Swank is not my Karate Kid.

555641478c35c35d3b405bde3587017d.jpg

It's 10 episodes dropping on YouTube red first week in May.

It's weird, they filmed it in Atlanta.... I mean, I wonder if they dress it up to make Atlanta seem like California >D or if they all now are living in Atlanta.

KK is one of my fav guilty pleasure movies ever...this looks mad cornball but still will be fun :lol: I've met Machio and Zabka and neither take themselves real seriously, real chill laid back dudes.

Back
Top Bottom