COBRA KAI - Karate Kid Sequel - Learn the Way of the Fist - S5 09/09/22

Ya ****** is trippin , why don’t ya let the story develop , as if they supposed to tell the whole story in one season ...ya goin in ..son coming back at the end was nice and now u have the internal conflict in Johnny realizing he created a monster ...but like I said u never know where the story will go so ya need to chill

The one thing that I didn’t buy is how they made a lanky Asian kid be the baddest bully in high school. In what alternate universe would that ever happen

The one thing that I didn’t buy is how they made a lanky Asian kid be the baddest bully in high school. In what alternate universe would that ever happen

i bought it his character was a total douche and i think they made it seem like he knew how to fight in the beginning but then he became a punk.

Ya ****** is trippin , why don’t ya let the story develop , as if they supposed to tell the whole story in one season ...ya goin in ..son coming back at the end was nice and now u have the internal conflict in Johnny realizing he created a monster ...but like I said u never know where the story will go so ya need to chill

I’m sayin’, we’re just talking about the story arc of season 1. With that logic, that’s like saying you can’t have any gripes with season 1 of Game of Thrones or any other tv show/movie franchise because the story's not done yet:lol:

i bought it his character was a total douche and i think they made it seem like he knew how to fight in the beginning but then he became a punk.

I agree that the kid playing the Asian did well in portraying him as a douche and bully. What I meant was the bullies here (ie the skinny Asian and his chubby white friend) were the type who got picked on during my high school days not the ones doing the bullying

I agree that the kid playing the Asian did well in portraying him as a douche and bully. What I meant was the bullies here (ie the skinny Asian and his chubby white friend) were the type who got picked on during my high school days not the ones doing the bullying

I think the show kinda skimmed on the fact that bullies nowadays aren’t what they looked like “back in the day”, especially with cyber-bullying being a thing.

But this dude really said “leave your peanut allergies outside”:lol:

I’m sayin’, we’re just talking about the story arc of season 1. With that logic, that’s like saying you can’t have any gripes with season 1 of Game of Thrones or any other tv show/movie franchise because the story's not done yet:lol:

for me it was a good show the 10 episodes i seen were good. but theres not much else left for me, i got my nostalgia fix. and i know the girl will win the championship next year for her father, sean will be in the mix. the mexican kid will turn into some monster with the old cobra kai leader and lose. mr lawrence will train his son sean.

We did watch the story develop though. They gave us 6 episodes of a good kid developing self confidence to throw all of that down the trash just to have Cobra Kai be the bad guys. The story would’ve made more sense if Johnny’s kid went full raging dickhead.

The kid was defending all his special needs friends from Johnny. And all of sudden he’s this blood thirsty maniac monster.. I get they wanted to recreate the LaRusso vs. Cobra Kai dynamic for nostalgia but they ended up sacrificing character development.

You can’t have Cobra Kai be theseevil violent kids but have the little chubby girl having heart to hearts about standing up to the bully

The nitpicking lol!

The fact we get a sequel that actually pays proper homage to the OG in every way. Hell they haven’t missed on any OG cast and if Pat was alive he would have appeared too. I was expecting Terry Silver at the end and Johnny embracing his son.

Johnny mad conflicted now but would be dope him and Daniel team up to blend styles to bear Krease and maybe have Barnes show up.

Johnny mad conflicted now but would be dope him and Daniel team up to blend styles to bear Krease and maybe have Barnes show up.

When he called his boss in the first episode and said Mike, I was fully expecting Barnes to be the reveal,lol. But after the first season being what it was, I'm glad they held off.

I do feel like Neil Patrick Harris deserves cameo just because of how he kept Johnny's name alive throughout HIMYM, but I don't know how they could do it without being too tongue in cheek:lol:

love this show so far ... I'm on ep. 8 now.

I have google play and that also includes youtube red. worth it IMO for no ad interruption.

Wait wait ... If you have Google play you get YouTube red for free?

yes sir! it's a must have if you're an android user like me

Daniel San visiting Miyagi's grave had me in the feels b :frown: 2 more eps to go

damn ive built my spotify playlist up so much tho...
I dont wanna stop using it.

Hawk went and got himself a baddie :nthat:

Samantha LaRusso is 22 in real life. Would've guessed like 16.

Ralph Macchio is 56 :sick:

Ralph Macchio is 56 :sick:

It blew my mind when I found out he’s 5 years older than Mr. Miyagi was in the first movie. He was only 51 at that time:wow:

But Karate’s Bad Boy is Byke in Season 2?!?Just copped this shirt.

8EDD8A6C-D3E6-48B1-AFDA-094E02027D62.jpeg

I loved the part when they went back to South Seas. All the nostalgia is pretty dope. Maybe a little OD, but IDC.

yea machio did not age well

johnny looks younger than his age

you can pretty much guess what happens in season 2 this is a guess but i bet this happens

daniel san opens up miyagi dojo and have johnny son and his daughter be students. kreese comes back and takes over cobra kai because he owns the brand and brings in terry and mike. johnny joins miyagi dojo as a sensei. johnnys students split up diaz and mohawk go with kreese and fat girl and ****** join miyagi. johhnys son starts banging daniels daughter. daniels daughter beats diaz in the tournament. the end

Back
Top Bottom