COBRA KAI - Karate Kid Sequel - Learn the Way of the Fist - S5 09/09/22

Hopefully we get season 2 in early May.

Even better.

D1FMaRwWwAEISgI.jpg:large

I've just finished watching all of season 2 (was provided the episodes thanks to the studio, as I work in media) and I can tell you guys, you will not be disappointed come April. It is effing sick if you are a Karate Kid fan. I can't give any specifics but it's better than season 1.

Daniel LaRusso still obssession over poor Johnny Lawerence. Color me surprised.

My theater had a screening of the og movie last weekend and it was so cool to experience the movie on the big screen with surround sound. Gave that tournament at the end a bigger feeling being able to hear random people at the crowd yell stuff.

And I know it started as joke, but Daniel-son was really such a a-hole in this movie and was just so Beta. Makes sense now why she leaves him for the Varsity QB a few months after this tournament.

When I saw the trailer for Season 2 I thought it would be a huge stepdown from Season 1. I was so wrong. Loved Season 2 just as much as I did the first season.

Can’t believe they brought back the OG Cobra Kai members for that one episode. That was a nice touch too

When I saw the trailer for Season 2 I thought it would be a huge stepdown from Season 1. I was so wrong. Loved Season 2 just as much as I did the first season.

Can’t believe they brought back the OG Cobra Kai members for that one episode. That was a nice touch too

Crazy what happened to Tommy the “get him a body bag” guy from the first movie in that episode.

Just wait till you get to the finale, if you haven't already. I still can't believe this show exists. It's amazing, especially to someone like me who saw the original movie in the summer of '84 when I was 7. Mindblowing. The producers/writers on Cobra Kai deserve huge accolades. They are clearly dork fans like me/us--it's like I made this show myself, for myself . Just, wow.

Back
Top Bottom