COCAINE COWBOYS HUSTLIN WIT THE GODMOTHER 10/10

John Wick

formerly jayzonmytoes
HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS MOVIE?

ITS A MARVELOUS MOVIE I RECOMMEND IT TO ALL THE PPL WHO LIKE DRUG RELATEDTHINGS.....
pimp.gif

THIS WOMEN WAS A GOD!!

FOR THE PPL WHO WATCHED THE MOVIE WHAT DID U THINK OF ALL OF THOSE KIDS WHO WERE INTHE GAME WHEN THEY WERE LIKE 15 YRS OLD AND WAS MAKING 5 GRAND A DAY!!!
pimp.gif

YOU CAN WATCH IT OVER AT THAT SITE EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT WHERE U WATCH - MOVIES ANDITS ON THE NET....

61bEHJlyFVL._SS500_.jpg

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

YOU CAN WATCH IT OVER AT THAT SITE EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT WHERE U WATCH - MOVIES AND ITS ON THE NET....
huh?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND[/color]

part one was a beast. part 2 not so much. heard there tryin to make a full length film ( kinda like blow ) out of part 1

you should delete this thread, the movie was horrible. The crap animation was terrible and the movie doesn't hold a candle (hell it doesn't hold aspent match) to the first CC movie

Part 1 was serious. I didnt even know they made a 2 till this thread. Will try and check it out.

the first CC was the %!%@!!!!! i never get tired of watching it. personally it was cool to see miami back in the 70s & 80s and get a feel for what it likeback then. i cant believe how much the city grew because of the drug money.

Back
Top Bottom