Coke vs Beer

Which is healthier/least unhealthy?

Say I go with my friends to the sports bar, watch the game, eat hot wings, what is the healthiest thing to wash it down with?
Forget about Sprite and water momentarily, just keep it between these two.

caffeine vs alcohol

It isn't the caffeine in the coke that is bad for you, caffeine in healthy doses is good for you.

It's the empty calories and sugar that makes soda so bad.

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Light Beer...
sick.gif

Here's the thing, do you want to get drunk?

If you do, then you have to drink like 6 beers and that's a lot of calories and carbs. Now if you don't, and you only drink 1 or 2 beers, me personallyI say drinking beer is healthier. But that's only because I find soda repulsive and pointless.

I love coke. I used to drink way too much but now I limit it to only meals like pizza or Wing Stop or Popeyes.

Beer I only drink mid-top shelf, Heineken n such, no more Natty Light and only the occasional Budweiser. I'm wondering if its better to keep my coke intakedown or to just keep the alcohol mostly out, I don't drink much.

Originally Posted by infamousod

I love coke. I used to drink way too much but now I limit it to only meals like pizza or Wing Stop or Popeyes.

Beer I only drink mid-top shelf, Heineken n such, no more Natty Light and only the occasional Budweiser. I'm wondering if its better to keep my coke intake down or to just keep the alcohol mostly out, I don't drink much.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

IDK how people can drink that crap. Personally the only beer I truly enjoy is Corona. Not the classiest but I love its taste. Split a Heiney mini-keg lastweek, much better than I thought. Will be drinking more of that in the future.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Beer I only drink mid-top shelf, Heineken n such, no more Natty Light and only the occasional Budweiser. I'm wondering if its better to keep my coke intake down or to just keep the alcohol mostly out, I don't drink much.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

IDK how people can drink that crap. Personally the only beer I truly enjoy is Corona. Not the classiest but I love its taste. Split a Heiney mini-keg last week, much better than I thought. Will be drinking more of that in the future.

When you are watching games and wanna pound some down thats when we get bud light/coors light.....Saves money too

Originally Posted by jrp44

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

IDK how people can drink that crap. Personally the only beer I truly enjoy is Corona. Not the classiest but I love its taste. Split a Heiney mini-keg last week, much better than I thought. Will be drinking more of that in the future.

When you are watching games and wanna pound some down thats when we get bud light/coors light.....Saves money too
Can't go wrong with either of those 2 for beer pong either.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Yep...

I don't really drink Corona anymore at all.....Dos Equis >>>Corona......(not just because of the ads) The Amber one is
smokin.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Yep...

I don't really drink Corona anymore at all.....Dos Equis >>>Corona......(not just because of the ads) The Amber one is
smokin.gif
Does the extra attention from the ladies make your girl jealous?

i like bohemia and carta blanca. if i just wanna get drunk i drink tecate or pbr.

I don't drink to get drunk. I actually hate the XX commercials because I love their beer and now I feel like an @%* for drinking it, everyone thingsI'm on a bandwagon. So I stick to my other favorite Presidente, Heineken is just what I drink cause no place carries the other two.

Green bottle FTW.

Back
Top Bottom