Cole Aldrich =

Is it me, or is cole aldrich and big country bryant reeves the same people

cole_aldrich-rg05_t640.jpg
  =
reeves.jpg

eek.gif

Hmmmmm let's see. They really don't look anything alike. They don't have similar game.

So if the point is they are both white centers then I guess you're on.

They don't look anything alike....

Cole Aldrich will be similar to Brendan Haywood in the NBA

I'm mad duke never got that tooth fixed/replaced. SERIOUSLY

Cake he has tried to get it replaced twice. Once right after it happened and then later that summer but both times the surgery didn't go right. Last time I saw him I told him he needed to get one of those Nelly gold front type of joints.
roll.gif

I hope my man does well in the League. Right now his defensive game is so much more ahead of his offensive game. Once he gets some good footwork down and develops a go to post move he is going to be fine.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

They don't look anything alike....

Cole Aldrich will be similar to Brendan Haywood in the NBA
top 5 center in the NBA.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I never said he was a top-5 center
laugh.gif

in the 5-10 range, you'd easily get some debate.....

And Black Jesus...why the stoneface when I compared the two?  There's nothing wrong w. Aldrich turning out to be like Haywood. 

Originally Posted by Im Not You

/\ If he's supposed to be a top 5-10 pick...then there's something very wrong with it

I think it says more about the weak class of draft-elgible 5's than anything else.  GM's know what they're getting with Aldrich.  A guy who won't do too much on the offensive end, but can play really solid D.  He'll be a good pro....

/\ If he's supposed to be a top 5-10 pick...then there's something very wrong with it

I think it says more about the weak class of draft-elgible 5's than anything else.  GM's know what they're getting with Aldrich.  A guy who won't do too much on the offensive end, but can play really solid D.  He'll be a good pro....

I think he would be perfect for the thunder but they are playing way too well for that now.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

I think he would be perfect for the thunder but they are playing way too well for that now.

We have Phoenix's first round pick too. And, Joel Pryzbilla

I can't help but think a lot of people saying bust are only saying it cause he is white...

Dude will be a good player. He is the most important player on the best team in the nation. He averages over 4 blocks a game. Like DoubleJ's said, you know what you are going to get from him. He is a future starting center and a defensive lynchpin. He can hit the mid-ranger jumper and is more athletic than people give him credit for.

the op comparison is stupid.

his play this season on the offensive side of the ball has been diappointing even with the addition of X.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

bust
i agreee, i dont think his game will translate
I'm willing to bet you dudes have never even seen him play more than once or twice, if ever.

And if he was black, nobody would even be saying this **#%.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

He will never be a super star, or maybe even an all star, but like AMP said, he will be one of the best defensive starting 5's for years...

Back
Top Bottom