COLIN’S NIKE X DOERNBECHER AIR FORCE 1 DROPS 8-3-13

hypebeast2323

Banned
Colin Couch participated in the Doernbecher Freestyle program in 2008, telling his story through graphics on the iconic Air Force 1. A modern-day renaissance kid, Colin shared his love of life, art and fashion with lasered graphics on the upper panels, along with an acrylic paint palette on the outsole of the shoe.  As for Colin, now 23, the renaissance kid has turned into a renaissance dude studying finance at BYU Hawaii.

Look for Colin Couch’s limited edition Air Force 1 on August 3 at Nike.com and in Nike retail locations across the US. All proceeds benefit the Doernbecher Children’s Hospital Foundation and the young patients who need it most.

Colin’s Air Force 1

Nike.com access via @NikeStore Twitter link only

$100

Sizes: 7-13, 14, 15

Limit 1 per customer

Available at NIKETOWN New YorkNike GeorgetownNike ChicagoNike Roosevelt FieldNike PortlandNike San FranciscoNike DallasNIKETOWN Los AngelesNike Lenox  and Nike Las Vegas.

mean.gif

I will be picking up a pair of these to add to the pair I got when they originally released, I have a feeling that people are going to hate just because its a AF1

the designs nice, it looks sick but im not going after these. aren't the fire red 3s coming out the same day? cause im saving my money up for that and if i happen to have more to spare will try for these

Im not a AF1 fan, but i must applaud the designer.. these are well done..
This x100. 

Not really into AF1s but I will attempt copping for charity. I'm 0 for 2 right now, won't stop til my donation is made. If I fail I'll donate outside of the whole Nike Freestyle thing. Damn bots lol 

I'm torn. spent a lot on my last 2 af1s. The white luxs, and air foamposite one. But the guy is here in Hawaii. It is possible, I could one day run into him wearing his shoe. How cool would that be?

At the same time, the db3 quality scares me. I'd hate to see these say niloc on the back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom