Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
LOL how can anyone support the NFL and still respect themselves?

I gotta say... I was pretty hyped about getting the new stadium in Vegas, even though I support my hometown Chicago teams. I was planning on maybe even buying a seat license and season tickets but I think it will be money better spent elsewhere. They definitely don't support the progress of people with my skin tone. Really just a plantation fetish for these owners. They cant make it any more clear.

Yo **** these "stand for massah" *** racist old white dudes. :lol:

NFL long been on its way to being a hicks only serving league.

I used to love American football. It was a part of my identity. NFL making it so easy to not give a ****. :lol:

Middle America and the trailer park can have it, I don't even want to be associated NFL or the majority of its audience anymore.

Yo **** these "stand for massah" *** racist old white dudes. :lol:

NFL long been on its way to being a hicks only serving league.

I used to love American football. It was a part of my identity. NFL making it so easy to not give a ****. :lol:

Middle America and the trailer park can have it, I don't even want to be associated NFL or the majority of its audience anymore.

They're too scared to say how they really feel in front of black fans at stadiums (so they pop off on Twitter, at white frat parties, or behind a badge instead), otherwise they'd be busy throwing bananas and yelling racial slurs at players like they do in Italy and Eastern Europe. That's why they have to code it to "disrespecting the flag" or "shut up and play basketball/football"

I gotta say... I was pretty hyped about getting the new stadium in Vegas, even though I support my hometown Chicago teams. I was planning on maybe even buying a seat license and season tickets but I think it will be money better spent elsewhere. They definitely don't support the progress of people with my skin tone. Really just a plantation fetish for these owners. They cant make it any more clear.
Sundays were NFL and nap all day after early morning gym. Since 2 years ago I haven’t watched a single game. Was a huge ravens fan too. Threw bleach on my Lewis jersey and tossed it into the trash. I will NOT support the nfl in any way possible.

They're too scared to say how they really feel in front of black fans at stadiums (so they pop off on Twitter, at white frat parties, or behind a badge instead), otherwise they'd be busy throwing bananas and yelling racial slurs at players like they do in Italy and Eastern Europe. That's why they have to code it to "disrespecting the flag" or "shut up and play basketball/football"
Let’s be honest here. NFL players are 98% dumb as ****. They were trained to think anything academic just isn’t for them. It shows

Obviously you've never been to an Eagles game, lol

I've only been to 49ers and Raiders games in the past, so maybe my experience isn't the same. They really get down like that out there?

Not as bad as it used to be back in the Veterans Stadium days, but yeah pretty much half of all the Philly racist football fans are gathered at the Linc on Sundays.

NFL is a joke. Didn't watch any games except the Superbowl. Won't watch any this upcoming season. I'm an NBA dude anyway. But, I'm more disappointed with the players. They had a chance to make a real stand during the season, but opted for the paychecks instead.

Not as bad as it used to be back in the Veterans Stadium days, but yeah pretty much half of all the Philly racist football fans are gathered at the Linc on Sundays.

Got it, thanks for the info. I was just picturing a racist white dude trying that @#$@ at the Coliseum. Instant death wish :lol: :sick:

Although these days, the stadium might have gotten worse with all the Derek Carr loving Contra Costa County types (where all the racists/rednecks in the Bay Area live) hitting up more games.

Didn’t expect any different.....how many of you guys have not watched any nfl since this started? I honestly can’t imagine doing that long term.

I haven't been watching the NFL and I don't plan to with this news. The NFL has a product problem which is the reason some people don't watch.

So wait.. the players can stay in the locker room during the anthem?
So imagine.. during the anthem only the White players are out on the field? That's not gonna look stupid? NFL done messed up.

Didn’t expect any different.....how many of you guys have not watched any nfl since this started? I honestly can’t imagine doing that long term.

Will be easy for me. Didn't miss it at all.

Haven't purchased/played Madden since 2012 either.

So wait.. the players can stay in the locker room during the anthem?
So imagine.. during the anthem only the White players are out on the field? That's not gonna look stupid? NFL done messed up.

It seems like a team thing. If your team is out there you have to be out there. And I think the home team is the one that has the option on coming out for the anthem. If a player kneels, the league will fine that team and the team has the option of fining that player(s).

It seems like a team thing. If your team is out there you have to be out there. And I think the home team is the one that has the option on coming out for the anthem. If a player kneels, the league will fine that team and the team has the option of fining that player(s).
They allowed them to stay inside becuase they won’t (the players) do it. Also “allow them to stay inside” ..... ahhh they could always of done that

I haven’t played madden or any video games since like 01, never was big on football jerseys. Do own a few 9er shirts, been a fan since their last super bowl. Bought a couple chief shirts for my son since we moved to kc. Plan on going to the home opener vs this the 9ers this season. Usually watch on Sundays.

Don’t feel like I’m supporting racism or anything, but hearing y’all say y’all dont **** with football at all anymore got me feeling like I ain’t down for the cause. :stoneface:

Wouldn't it be a great case of team solidarity if everyone stayed in the locker room during the anthem. Who would the cameras pan to? I know some colleges do that. It'll be interesting if the league can force participation

Back
Top Bottom