Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Untitled-6-600x372.jpg

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif
tenor (3).gif

Was Ray always this dumb?

Why can't Jordan just not like to swim?

Why do you guys need him to speak out against Trump or any other social matter.

Dude just doesn't want to be involved.

I agree with this. He also has very little to gain from speaking up on any issue. Especially when the country was split close to 50/50 during the election.
Charity and activism are fantastic but its unfair to say, that just because a person has achieved a certain level of success, that they should be obligated share everyones enthusiasm for them.

I agree with this. He also has very little to gain from speaking up on any issue. Especially when the country was split close to 50/50 during the election.
Charity and activism are fantastic but its unfair to say, that just because a person has achieved a certain level of success, that they should be obligated share everyones enthusiasm for them.
**** Jordan.

Don't defend that goober.

The 49ers are going to pause fan admission and concession stand/team store sales this season.

Some real Americans and true patriots are upset though. I thought this would be good so that the national anthem can get the respect it deserves.

It’s being a true patriotic organization and showing pride in their country.

People can get mad at the players during the anthem all they want. But I’ve been saying they can’t control the players. But fan etiquette often goes overlooked. People are drinking beer during the anthem, taking selfies, on their phones and wearing their hats and I’m proud the 49ers are respecting the flag and putting America First.

Cap wearing during the anthem libtard in disguise Jerry jones should take notes.

Eh.. I don't think he has a personal responsibility to.

I think he does make certain contributions tho.

so ppl can put money in jordans pockets to the tune of a billion

but he doesnt owe anything back to those ppl to speak up for them?

No.

He gives us a product.

Ain't like we're giving him money for his social views.

People give him money for his product.

Jordan don't owe you ****.

Back
Top Bottom