Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don’t “salute the troops” as a whole. I pay respect to the people I know who have done it or are in it. I also don’t bow down to the job title because they chose to go that route AND it’s not like it’s charity work. They’re being paid, it’s a job. Now is it disrespect to not OD on showing love for people I don’t know? That’s on whoever to decide individually

I don’t “salute the troops” as a whole. I pay respect to the people I know who have done it or are in it. I also don’t bow down to the job title because they chose to go that route AND it’s not like it’s charity work. They’re being paid, it’s a job. Now is it disrespect to not OD on showing love for people I don’t know? That’s on whoever to decide individually
Servicemen and women also often overwhelmingly vote for Repubs. They’re fighting overseas for wars that the average Joe doesn’t benefit from. The war in Iraq, afghanistan etc hasn’t improved life for the average Black man and women. We’re still getting gunned down in the streets by pigs, many of them are ex-millitary. I’m not benefiting from their so-called service. Like you said dudes getting paid to kill folk, get free college etc. Many of them do come home and are treated like trash, many homeless vets etc, but at the end of the day no one forced them the sign up, and their experiences can’t conpare to being black in America. Also, the military is a racist institution, blacks find it hard to get good ranks and get promoted in the military.

would yall be cool w jordan if he donated to trump campaign?

under what hypothetical circumstance do yall think would jordan be compelled to speak out about police brutality and racism?

We need an NFL player to say f war and the troops. They’re fighting a white man’s war killing innocent civilians overseas f em. Ali was anti war. Ali is the goat because he said f the White man’s wars!

would yall be cool w jordan if he donated to trump campaign?

under what hypothetical circumstance do yall think would jordan be compelled to speak out about police brutality and racism?
If Jordan donated to Trump I’d me ALL THE WAY done with him. Him choosing NOT to speak I’m not “ok” with per say BUT I understand why saying nothing is a good personal choice for him.

Y’all support troops that kill kids. Imagine someone invading your hood dropping bombs etc talking about giving y’all freedom f that. Then we wonder why so-called terrorists hate us. Imagine if a foreign nation dropped bombs in your hood. I would hate that foreign nation. The average American is too dumb to challenge this imperialism so we all blindly support the troops and wars.

What road? What have the troops done for Black folk????
The road you want to go down by asking that question. For the record I don't have an issue with your stance. I just don't want to have a huge discussion talking about "F the troops". You can say if you want though. Also you know damn well no NFL player is gonna say that. "F War" sure because nobody really is down with war but "F the troops"... hell nah.

The road you want to go down by asking that question. For the record I don't have an issue with your stance. I just don't want to have a huge discussion talking about "F the troops". You can say if you want though. Also you know damn well no NFL player is gonna say that. "F War" sure because nobody really is down with war but "F the troops"... hell nah.
I’m not stepping down from my stance f the troops. Many of them are killers who get away with murder. They kill innocent civilians for rich white men f em. Biggest gang in the world. You still haven’t answered my question. What have the troops done for Black folk and other marginalized folk???? I’m waiting for your answer....

I’m not stepping down from my stance f the troops. Many of them are killers who get away with murder. They kill innocent civilians for rich white men f em. Biggest gang in the world. You still haven’t answered my question. What have the troops done for Black folk and other marginalized folk???? I’m waiting for your answer....
I just told you I didn't have an issue with your stance. Never said you were wrong. Relax!

Dudes saluting the troops meanwhile ex-military white boy kills an unarmed Black man and still keeps his job. F the police and F the troops. The troops also are given extra points for being in the military so they’re more likely to become a cop than the average Joe.

They better be happy I’m not in the NFL because I would tell them straight up f the anthem, f the police, f the president, and f the troops and their imperialist wars! The protests need to be way more radical, the troops ain’t fighting for Black folks rights.Too many folk scared to say this, but it’s the truth!

Kaep's message has always been about the treatment of people of color in this country. I'll stick with that.

Back
Top Bottom