Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
41895176_10216880581356170_800046188408602624_n.jpg
Glad to hear they backed down.
http://www.providencejournal.com/ne...north-smithfield-council-president-backs-down

These people are having special meetings trying to skirt the law and have stuff be non binding. Don’t they have anything better to do? It should be up to the purchaser to view all available options and do what’s best financially for their towns. I mentioned bidding and contracts. It should be open to every business or you run the risk of fraud and money funneling to friends who own an apparel shop that just so happens to have supplies not named Nike.

(First 40 mins or so are all that really need to be watched to get the gist.)

Got clowned for pointing this out when the whole situation started, but in my opinion it should be obvious what this is really about by now. With that said, everyone has their place that they start the path. Even though the Kap thing is a facade, I’ve seen people give up the NFL that used to watch it religiously where realistically I can’t think of much else that could’ve been done that would’ve stopped them, so there’s that.

I think the thing that is dangerous about the Kap situation most particularly is people overlooking the mind games being played with time. If you notice he is consistently compared and framed with black activist of the past (Ali, MLK, Jim Brown etc). While it’s nice to romance over that part of history it has to be acknowledged that form of opposition has been accounted and planned for. While we’re “celebrating” someone who reminds us of the past, realistically no progress is being made and while we’re looking to the left the children are being programmed with things most of us can’t fathom. Something shared with me recently is the difference in how Europeans vs Africans tend to view their children. The former look at their children as something outside of themselves and more or less a completely different entity while
the latter views our children as projections of ourselves into the future. Not that I would ever downplay the things our people have been through, but at some point we have to realize we’re playing chess against an enemy whose making moves 200-300 years in advance while we’re lulled to sleep with the same rehashed narrative of pseudo progress. As a boy, no doubt entertainers and athletes had a tremendous influence on me. But as a man whose planning to project himself successfully on my own terms into the future I can’t keep falling for the same tricks ....

Good to see Reid back in the league. He's a really good saftey, wasn't no damn reason why he shoulda been out.

Good move for the Panthers but I'm not gonna give them too much credit cuz he obviously should still be playing. Ain't like they signing Jason Collins after coming out.

Back
Top Bottom