Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Kape should never come back to the NFL. he's above the league at this point

if he signs to the pats then the NFL and white supremacy won

nah, cuz da NFL can basically say nothin was proven, and skate off clean.

if Colin had da goods, he should've took it to trial.

instead this fades into obscurity, and nothing changes.

he essentially sued for wrongful termination and won in the form of a settlement

and the nfl has money long enough to keep pushing the case back for a decade that could sap colin of all his resources and money

he won

there’s nothing to debate

he can't talk about it, so da NFL bought his silence... paying someone to go away so da status quo continues doesn't sound like a win win...especially if he expects to be back in da league.

we don’t know what he can’t speak on #1

2. the whole suit was to get the money lost

3. His stance is bigger than the nfl, his og fight was already outside of the nfl

yet again there’s no L for kaep

The NFL settled BEFORE discovery. In a case where Kaep had to prove collusion happened to win. The bar to prove said collusion beyond a reasonable doubt is pretty damn high. The fact that the NFL settled means either there was merit to his claims that the NFL and team owners colluded to bar Kaepernick from playing, or furthering the case would have aired out the dirty laundry of the NFL in terms of the conversation about who does and does not get to play. Conversations and behind the scenes systems that probably don’t put the NFL and their owners in a good light. And by paying Kaep enough money where he and his lawyers felt that it no longer made sense for him to pursue legal action says that the NFL definitely didn’t want discovery to happen. Anyone paying attention to what’s going can see that’s an L for the NFL.

If the leaked settlement figures are correct, to me it means that Kaepernick is now permanently banned from playing in the NFL

"Tried to destroy Tom Brady"

giphy.webp

That's definitely some **** only a Patriots fan would say. :rofl:

Interesting the convo that comes from this, especially considering settling moreso helps Reid who just signed a new deal

we don’t know what he can’t speak on #1

2. the whole suit was to get the money lost

3. His stance is bigger than the nfl, his og fight was already outside of the nfl

yet again there’s no L for kaep

If people understood this without just blasting away responses, this thread would probably be only like 12 pages:lol:

But Kaep in a Cowboys jersey would be the ultimate image, even if he was just a backup. I might even consider picking up that jersey just because and I would normally NEVER buy a Cowboys jersey:lol:

If people understood this without just blasting away responses, this thread would probably be only like 12 pages:lol:

But Kaep in a Cowboys jersey would be the ultimate image, even if he was just a backup. I might even consider picking up that jersey just because and I would normally NEVER buy a Cowboys jersey:lol:

Cowboys may be unofficially known as "America's Team', but I think Kaep in a Patriot's jersey would be more of the ultimate image and a middle finger to the league/Trump. A team name doesn't get more "American" than the Patriots. Them signing Kaep is especially what those who think Kaep is protesting the flag, does NOT want. JPS JPS up there saying the exact opposite though if the Pats signed him? Whatchu talkin' bout?

Would never happen though...the league would do everything they can so Kaep doesn't sign with the "Patriots."

The NFL took an L when they settled and agreed to pay him millions.

that's not a L when they didn't have to admit guilt...see Michael Jackson, see R. Kelly, etc. avoidin trial and havin someone button up is a win to a multi million $ corp...

Back
Top Bottom