Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
At this point, I’m handing all you cats the L for arguing with NH on this topic for so long.

Very easy for those of us that put nothing on the line to sit here and comment about what he could’ve done.
Police brutality was never going to be solved over night.
Kap put the spotlight on it and got paid for it when it was all said and done.
Cheers to that man.

aka no u can't buy Justice.
Tell that to a billionaire like Jeffery Epstein getting off with both an incredible plea deal for himself but also full immunity to all co-conspirators and all potential co-conspirators.
With vast amounts of money, connections, influence and the right people working on the case, it's certainly possible. It's not some extremely rare occurrence that judges or prosecutors are charged with bribery etc.

If that's true Kaep may have understood the depth of his decision much earlier than I gave him credit for. Man...

Yeah that's dope, he understood the risks and took the time to have one on ones to explain his stance. What's still so crazy is no one cared when he sat, but when he started KNEELING TO HONOR THE MILITARY AND VETS is when it became an issue.

Alll these MAGAots just don’t get it and want it to be against the flag so bad

Alll these MAGAots just don’t get it and want it to be against the flag so bad

Half of them know damn well what Kaep is trying to say, but they're in complete denial of what the reality is for black people. "It doesn't happen to me, so it must be a lie to cover up his hatred for the US"

We got diehard MAGA boys in here yet I’ve never seen them wear the hats. They’re too weak for that. Or broke

Have you noticed how they only wear the hats when they're in large groups and in majority white areas? In the past 3 years, I've personally never seen ANYONE wearing one in the Bay Area, LA, Chicago, NYC,Seattle, and Miami. There's definitely some of them out there in every city but they're too afraid to wear that red hat out in public.

Have you noticed how they only wear the hats when they're in large groups and in majority white areas? In the past 3 years, I've personally never seen ANYONE wearing one in the Bay Area, LA, Chicago, NYC,Seattle, and Miami. There's definitely some of them out there in every city but they're too afraid to wear that red hat out in public.
They’re cowards. Racism was made by and for cowards.

It is really wild that it was an ex spec-ops guy who came up with the idea w kaep to honor the troops, yet these morons still highjack his message and say its anti-us and anti-troop. I guess its not that surprising though because these are the same morons that believe trumps every word.

It is really wild that it was an ex spec-ops guy who came up with the idea w kaep to honor the troops, yet these morons still highjack his message and say its anti-us and anti-troop. I guess its not that surprising though because these are the same morons that believe trumps every word.
Cmon man. We’re talking about guys who worship trump. A guy who draft dodged, takes money away from vet care and refuses to visit them to play golf.

funny thing is most of these MAGA dudes don't really f with the troops. part of my career has been working w/ communities to increase veteran mental health support. MAggats only bring it up in false narratives. but watch how they interact w/ homeless vets

Back
Top Bottom