Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
How much money do you think the NFL could have given him to constitute an L for them

a helluva alot more than 10 measly million dollars from a multi billion dollar enterprise.

if he could prove collusion in da courts he should've took it to its natural conclusion and have da NFL laundry aired out...which makes me believe da NFL looked at this as "we got time for this" and Kaep's lawyers basically signalled their client to quit while they were ahead.

Imagine trying to come up with a way to talk down to someone who gave up millions to bring awareness to cops killing colored people unfairly. What kind of person would you have to be?

Nah those are definitely your people, well you want to be in that group.

we talking football b, has no bearing in anything else other than contract negotiations. if Kaep was so sure of collusion he should've took it to trial...10 mill and a NDA to go away quietly? psssh... definitely disappointin

If it were just about football, these snowflake dweebs wouldnt be crying tombout but but he disrespected our flag and military

Don't even know what y'all arguing about. He won. Nobody thought he would bankrupt the NFL.

folks who count this settlement as an L are weird

a helluva alot more than 10 measly million dollars from a multi billion dollar enterprise.

if he could prove collusion in da courts he should've took it to its natural conclusion and have da NFL laundry aired out...which makes me believe da NFL looked at this as "we got time for this" and Kaep's lawyers basically signalled their client to quit while they were ahead.

I don't think you understand what this particular case was about. This wasn't about anything other than missed wages basically.

But we know you got your eyes affixed on this being an L either way. Pretty sure you thought the 80 mil was a loss too just because he didn't go to court.

He could of really stuck it to the nfl. Maybe for them to change and not black list players. Or for them to higher more black coaches. Text messages, emails going public would have caused a big shift and change in the nfl.

I guess HE won tho. Doesn’t matter to me I didn’t stop watching football but I know he could of changed a lot of things just by going to court. The whole world would of watched and backed him. And there would of been change for future players who want to stand up for something they believe.

I really want to see overall change for the players too, then I realized they're not putting in any work and supporting anyone who's trying to help.

There's no proof at all of what he was paid. This is a pure PR move, no one knows what it was settled for.

No matter what though settlement is pretty much an admission of guilt, so Kaep proved his point to the public.

The NFL ain't paying somebody a dime if they feel they can beat the case. They was welling to all the way to court with golden boy Tom Brady, you think they would take it easy on Kaep who can't stand? If felt they wasn't guilty of collusion?

It's a non-story, the NFL would not have attached a non disclosure for this amount, it's all speculation.

The 3 parties that know have no incentive to leak the amount.

I was hoping he’d get closer to $50M but he’d have never fetched it on the market so that’s probably unrealistic. $10M is a lot better than $0M though.

He’s should be able to make that money work for him for a good while while all while maintaining all dignity.

its not about the money
those who continue to use money as a narrative have a misperceived value on humans, specifically black people.

this is more than money

but lemme guess maga. nfl. da culture. da hemi. bla blah blah

Back
Top Bottom