Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Imma be honest, this whole RocNation/NFL deal doesn't sit right with me. I feel like Jay capitalized off of Colin's stance. And didn't even include Colin in the process. I feel that was very disingenuous.

while i agree with you hov is about his business/money point blank... i hope hov does something for kap though...

while i agree with you hov is about his business/money point blank... i hope hov does something for kap though...

The more I think about it, the more I believe that Jay's end game is NFL team ownership. This idea was floated around, and to me, it makes some sense.

Though, this deal is creating QUITE the divide amongst many minorities. Hate to see this. :smh:

The more I think about it, the more I believe that Jay's end game is NFL team ownership. This idea was floated around, and to me, it makes some sense.

Though, this deal is creating QUITE the divide amongst many minorities. Hate to see this. :smh:

The divide is crazy with little info out :smh:

As a collective, Black ownership in the NFL would be fantastic. There was speak of Diddy and a few others going in together at one point, but with Hov, Bey, and then whomever else they pull in, it could be done sooner than later.

As a collective, Black ownership in the NFL would be fantastic. There was speak of Diddy and a few others going in together at one point, but with Hov, Bey, and then whomever else they pull in, it could be done sooner than later.

That would be awesome to see a 100% minority based ownership group buy a NFL team.

Jay-Z is a VERY smart man. On the surface, there's a lot to debate about Kap, etc....however, I'd have to think that there is a bigger picture here that won't be apparent until the dust settles. You don't become a self-made billionaire by being a dummy.

The divide is crazy with little info out :smh:
we know enough.

-they blackballed kaep and they're still blackballing kaep
-some of the owners are clearly white supremacists and there are facts to support that statement
-they colluded and lied about it
-their collusion wouldn't have been exposed without a lawsuit
-the owners clearly never gave a **** about the players and what ppl of their background go through and they falsely pushed the weak and false narrative of being for the troops and made the protest about whether or not ppl support the military or they stood silently and let the narrative form.
-they hired any and every washed player and white supremacists but would not allow keep on a team.
-they made it so players felt like they couldn't keep their jobs if they kneeled

and jay did a deal with them after the fact and without including kaep (or anybody else) or really speaking out about anything he said after closing the deal.

i'm not saying jay sold out but i'm not saying he didn't. it definitely feels like he sold out.
if jay or anybody is pushing this "he has money" thing like that's going to make a difference in a room full of billionaires that have far more than him and that don't care about black ppl, clearly, they can go thataway.

why not create our own?
why do we always feel like we have to help out our oppressors?
why do we feel like we have the answer to something they don't want to fix?
why do we seek inclusion so much from ppl that only seek to use us for their benefit???

they were trying to own a team in which the owner is a clear white supremacist in a league full of owners that think the same.

i'm a huge giants fan but it is what it is.

Brought me in from another thread?

Lol

Foh

2664316C-F9DE-48A3-868E-8F1EE37C119A.gif
He brought you in because of your positions, in which this thread is very appropriate to discuss why Black people cannot be racist. However, I am certain you are not ready to understand why that is. The reason for that lies in the fact that White people created racism in order to live with superiority over Black people. It wasn't the other way around. Racism did not exist until it was created by whites in america. There had always been white supremacist musings, especially through the catholic church, and there had always been tribalism. But racism was created in America, by whites. So if you ever want to say that Black people can be tribal? Then you are correct. However, racism and race based superiority is yours, and yours alone. Wanna bring up Japan? Guess who they learned it from? Now YOU can be literal and post the definition of racism if you like. However, make sure that you also post who gets to define what words mean, and then how they are applied into the public lexicon as well.

@bwood056 do you have links that says Kap was offered 4-5 backup jobs? Honestly, this is the first I've heard of it....

You don't get blackballed with jobs on the table...

That would be awesome to see a 100% minority based ownership group buy a NFL team.

Jay-Z is a VERY smart man. On the surface, there's a lot to debate about Kap, etc....however, I'd have to think that there is a bigger picture here that won't be apparent until the dust settles. You don't become a self-made billionaire by being a dummy.
He is smart, and he didn't go out of his way to make white people feel comfortable. I dig him on that alone. He kept his music Black and white people had to come look for it. It wasn't the other way around. Hip Hop was never built for white people and their consumption, and artists like J, then going back to the God MC, they kept it Black. They know exactly what they are doing. I can't speak to the other artists that play the alt ego game, but I can state that if Hov did this for the right reasons? It will come to light very soon. I am certain the Kaep will get a boost for with this as well.

@bwood056 do you have links that says Kap was offered 4-5 backup jobs? Honestly, this is the first I've heard of it....

You don't get blackballed with jobs on the table...
Those were talking points. He has no proof of that whatsoever. He also stated that there was not proof of Trump partying with Epstein, so take his comments very lightly. He knows not of what he speaks on this matter.

He is smart, and he didn't go out of his way to make white people feel comfortable. I dig him on that alone. He kept his music Black and white people had to come look for it. It wasn't the other way around. Hip Hop was never built for white people and their consumption, and artists like J, then going back to the God MC, they kept it Black. They know exactly what they are doing. I can't speak to the other artists that play the alt ego game, but I can state that if Hov did this for the right reasons? It will come to light very soon. I am certain the Kaep will get a boost for with this as well.
that's true too though.
I guess we have to wait and see.
half of me is like give jay the benefit of the doubt and the other half remembers the stuff he pulled with rocafella in regards to dipset and dame...so I dunno.

Those were talking points. He has no proof of that whatsoever. He also stated that there was not proof of Trump partying with Epstein, so take his comments very lightly. He knows not of what he speaks on this matter.

TBH, I think a lot of folks' viewpoint on Kap would be VASTLY different if he did indeed turn down jobs. I follow sports pretty closely and this is the first I've heard of it. I'd love to see some links that back up what he said because that's QUITE the claim.

we know enough.
why not create our own?
why do we always feel like we have to help out our oppressors?
why do we feel like we have the answer to something they don't want to fix?
why do we seek inclusion so much from ppl that only seek to use us for their benefit???

they were trying to own a team in which the owner is a clear white supremacist in a league full of owners that think the same.

i'm a huge giants fan but it is what it is.
Sounds good in theory, but infiltrating a system and then taking over is much more effective move in the professional sports model. This is not a fix, IMO. We did it as athletes, and it is time that we did it as owners. I like the Big 3 model that Cube has introduced, but it has limited reach at this point and time. The NFL already has a built in Black support system. Back in the day with the negro leagues, it had major support from the Black community due to segregation. Since Black people are not monolithic, which was something that segregation forced upon Black people from across all cultures, it would take a global outreach for something like that to happen and be supported now. It would also need to be a grassroots type movement, happening at the collegiate level. I'd love to see great Black athletes go to HBCU's, then playing in Black owned pro leagues. But prestige and money is an issue.

TBH, I think a lot of folks' viewpoint on Kap would be VASTLY different if he did indeed turn down jobs. I follow sports pretty closely and this is the first I've heard of it. I'd love to see some links that back up what he said because that's QUITE the claim.
Kaep didn't turn down jobs. In fact, Kaep hardly ever speaks on what he is actually doing. So how would THEY know? John Elway was also full of it.

He brought you in because of your positions, in which this thread is very appropriate to discuss why Black people cannot be racist. However, I am certain you are not ready to understand why that is. The reason for that lies in the fact that White people created racism in order to live with superiority over Black people. It wasn't the other way around. Racism did not exist until it was created by whites in america. There had always been white supremacist musings, especially through the catholic church, and there had always been tribalism. But racism was created in America, by whites. So if you ever want to say that Black people can be tribal? Then you are correct. However, racism and race based superiority is yours, and yours alone. Wanna bring up Japan? Guess who they learned it from? Now YOU can be literal and post the definition of racism if you like. However, make sure that you also post who gets to define what words mean, and then how they are applied into the public lexicon as well.
Racism was created in the country that was built off it? Taco bell invent tacos too?

Last edited:
Racism was created in the country that was built off it? Taco bell invent tacos too?
Yeah, that’s the ruse played by american white supremacists, that racism has always existed. That lie allows white americans to not take responsibility for what they created. It is documented.

I rock with Kaep but does anyone think his movement and/or legacy would actually be better off with him coming back to play?

He's def good enough to be on a roster, and maybe he's a starter? But what if he's not? Wouldn't that kind of diminish the perception of his sacrifice?

Everyone keeps saying he should be playing , etc etc but does he even want to play?

Back
Top Bottom