Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
^ But then that brings back memory of Tim Tebow. I hate to conflate the two because two totally different circumstances but at the end of the day, both were good enough to be on a roster.

Does his talent outweigh the media attention/circus that would likely follow?

He says that sure, but whats better for his movement? Is he just wanting a job? or a starting job? Better off remembered as being a pariah or assimilating back into the league?

Last edited:
^ But then that brings back memory of Tim Tebow. I hate to conflate the two because two totally different circumstances but at the end of the day, both were good enough to be on a roster.

He says that sure, but whats better for his movement? Being a pariah or assimilating back into the league?
I am a Tim Tebow fan and supporter, til this day. But that ***** was so trash. God was helping son win the games in Denver, cus it wasn't his skills.

He says that sure, but whats better for his movement? Is he just wanting a job? or a starting job? Better off remembered as being a pariah or assimilating back into the league?

Tebow was not good enough to be in a roster :lol:

i think Kaep shouldnt come back. I havent watched an NFL game in 2 years. but did win my FF league last szn lmao

Nah if Kaep comes back after 3 years of not playing and is washed then all the detractors are gonna say "see, I told you he wasn't blackballed, he was never good enough."

Dude sued the NFL, that ship has sailed.

I'm just wondering why she keeps speaking for him, and why does a 50 year old man need to go to him for anything?

When he settled out of court, did he discuss it with anyone other than his lawyers?

Nessa should have been quiet.

Kaep doesn't need to say a word.

Jay doesn't need to say a word.

Let their actions speak.

I believe its better for Jay to partner with the NFL and be involved in the decision making process, than not.

"On Tuesday, the National Football League announced a splashy new venture: a partnership with Roc Nation, the label run by Jay-Z (a.k.a. Shawn Carter). In his new post, The Wall Street Journal reported, Jay-Z will help to directly shape the NFL’s social-justice program and oversee much of the league’s entertainment programming, including the halftime show."

Where is the problem?

Did you guys really think the NFL was the place for a revolution?

If the NFL had black owners, black this and black that, how would it impact police brutality and racial injustice?

This is and has always been bigger than the NFL / Kaep being a QB.

Let Jay-Z and Kaep take that NFL money and do something good with it, on the low, like they've been doing.

“People involved in a revolution don’t become part of the system; they destroy the system… The Negro revolution is no revolution because it condemns the system and then asks the system it has condemned to accept them…”

Malcolm X

Again how is Jay-Z involvement in this helping to banish Kap from the league :lol::lol:
They love when we pit what many look at as our leaders against one another.

Just helping push along the narrative and ****** eat it up.

Regardless of how you feel, now isn’t the time to be out here taking public shots at people, but why would I think that our people could get on the same page.

They love when we pit what many look at as our leaders against one another.

Just helping push along the narrative and *****s eat it up.

Regardless of how you feel, now isn’t the time to be out here taking public shots at people, but why would I think that our people could get on the same page.
This, DC wild for that to just jump out the window like that.

Back
Top Bottom