Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
upload_2019-9-12_16-28-46.jpeg

i speak for da vaaaaaaast majority of latino/hispanics word to "some other race" being da 3rd most popular pick in da 2010 census.

you'll learn.

But you won’t speak on what you classify the people of this Spanish Country in the heart of Central Africa for some reason :nerd: :nerd:

3AD4B5F7-8D73-4C5F-9E5C-25426F6C22BF.jpeg
725C0673-EE35-4D82-BE85-E1937C8AE178.png

Reminds me of the lovely people I met when I went to the Dominican Republic. Surely, you consider these folks “Hispanic” and “Latino”....and NOT Black correct? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

wavycrocket wavycrocket

This is the map you meant to post:

equatorialguinea-physical-map.jpg

They speak French in Guinea (or Guinea Conakry). Portuguese is spoken in Guinea Bissau, Cabo Verde (off the West coast of Africa), in Angola, and Mozambique. You also have some Portuguese presence in the coastal areas of Benin (descendants of traders who integrated the local population).

I, too, want to know how ninjahood ninjahood classifies all these people.

Another interesting thing is when Ninja brings up Melo’s “Puerto Rican” side as his “not African blood side”.......guess where Melo’s family Tree in Puerto Rico starts from....

An enslaved African woman who landed in Venezuela...then migrated to PR @41:00 min mark.

ninjahood ninjahood .....you going to ignore this one huh....:nerd:

da answer is i dont care because at that point once da latino & arab categories are established, da assimilation machine will be kaput.

no more using latinos or arabs as feeder groups for da other groups, thus establishing our representation and power...

pew research group data and da changing to da census on how da United States classifes race is things that show ish already in da works, ya either gonna have to accept me saying it, or da next democratic president after Trump, pick your poison :emoji_shrug:

Last edited:
But did any of them identify as white? How does that not directly contradict your claim that people don’t claim to be white Latinos?

da vast majority of Hispanics as a whole only identified as latino/ hispanic if given their own box to check. you wanna cling to da exception to da rule, be my guess b. :lol:

da vast majority of Hispanics as a whole only identified as latino/ hispanic if given their own box to check. you wanna cling to da exception to da rule, be my guess b. :lol:

What the vast majority of Hispanics do has nothing to do with me because I’m not Hispanic. I am Latino though and Not checking the box doesn’t erase the dark pigment in my skin passed down from AFRICAN ancestors. That goes for any Latino/Latina with dark skin derived from having African lineage.

I’m not Hispanic. I am Latino though and Not checking the box doesn’t erase the dark pigment in my skin passed down from AFRICAN ancestors

About Hispanic Origin

The U.S. Office of Management and Budget (OMB) requires federal agencies to use a minimum of two ethnicities in collecting and reporting data: Hispanic or Latino and Not Hispanic or Latino. OMB defines "Hispanic or Latino" as a person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin regardless of race.

https://www.census.gov/topics/population/hispanic-origin/about.html

see you on da otherside lol.

Just a question for those who are historically hip. When the revolution happened on Hispaniola, did Dutty Boukman and Cecile Fatiman only pray to those African Gods and ancestors to only free the AFRICANS enslaved on the Island of Hispaniola, and not the dominicans?!

Just a question for those who are historically hip. When the revolution happened on Hispaniola, did Dutty Boukman and Cecile Fatiman only pray to those African Gods and ancestors to only free the AFRICANS enslaved on the Island of Hispaniola, and not the dominicans?!

might wanna google who Dominicans celebrate Independence from....

Back
Top Bottom