Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
I used the wrong map. But you know what I’m saying :lol:. Equatorial Guinea is STILL an AFRICAN country that is “Spanish” like the ones in the Caribbean.

That’s the point. He will not and has not claimed that country, the way he would others in the Caribbean.

But what parade do they march in?
AD4013B5-135B-4C65-BB20-E55EB93392A4.gif

see me? im a real deal NYC cat, this distorted NT view of reality is just comedy at this point :lol:
Someone please tell son that hes not the only latino or nyer on this site.
you have a distorted view of how much your experience in life or your thoughts or whatever matter to the rest of us on and offline.

For someone who's not black at all sure spends a lot of time in every single thread concerning our culture.
like I said in another thread, son is like sting in the rafters looking over any thread dealing with what black ppl go through or what black ppl do like:

26225863836e95eed947752b48ba6231e52e7abc_hq.jpg

get down from the rafters. you know what it is in your heart.

I didn't want to put too much energy in it but there are plenty of proud black latinos that acknowledging being black so what he's talking about is absolutely ridiculous and in no way represents anyone other than himself. he makes blanket statements and tries to pigeonhole ppl with his own feelings that he evidently must not totally feel because he's in every thread dealing with black ppl, he def loves black American culture, def dresses in a specific way, uses specific vernacular, etc.
i'm not going to mention parts of dr with large amounts of black ppl like san pedro de macoris...
or pr like Carolina or loiza
I don't know Venezuela or Colombia enough like that to name specific areas but I do know Colombians and I my s/o's father used to live in Medellin and I've seen the vids and pics and all that and it is what it is. there are a lot of black ppl there. and yes they acknowledge their blackness and are proud of it.
or certain festivals/events. or how certain instruments like the tambora used in merengue tipico (for example) are African.
etc. etc.
its absolutely ridiculous to imply, suggest, etc. that there are no black ppl in latin America or that there are no ppl that IDENTIFY as black in latin America. its not true at all period.

I know this personally. not off of some online stuff, not off of what I feel.
i'm not going to start posting pics of family and video or anything because its not that deep but yeah...what on earth.

is any of his parents African American?
afro latino doesn't mean that someone in your fam is African American. I don't know how or why you keep making this connection.
black isn't exclusive to a person of African descent from the united states.

but if we want to get technical and split hairs is pr a part of the united states? are Puerto Ricans americans?
is alpo black? is he a descendent of enslaved Africans? are his parents?

you're being funny. I can be funny too.

:lol: my blood aunt, my mom's sister is pale white.
you know that stuff like that isn't exclusive to latin America and that A LOT of black ppl that aren't latino have the same things going on in their family due to the same things happening in the u.s. that happened all over the Caribbean and central/south America.

how many African americans here have family members that could pass as white? how many ppl have siblings, kids, uncles, aunts, moms, etc. that don't have the same skin color and/or hair texture as them in the u.s.?

that's what happens when colonization occurs.

you are smarter than this.

another thing.

The name parsley massacre stems from the use of the word perejil, Spanish for parsley, as a shibboleth that Trujillo had his soldiers apply to Haitian migrants. Dominican soldiers would hold up a sprig of parsley to someone and ask what it was; how the person pronounced parsley (perejil) determined their fate.[8]

do you know why, after given orders to massacre, they had to do that test?
because there is not a difference between a dominican and a Haitian aesthetically, that's why.

/thread

lets get back to kaepernick.

you know that stuff like that isn't exclusive to latin America and that A LOT of black ppl that aren't latino have the same things going on in their family due to the same things happening in the u.s. that happened all over the Caribbean and central/south America.

how many African americans here have family members that could pass as white? how many ppl have siblings, kids, uncles, aunts, moms, etc. that don't have the same skin color and/or hair texture as them in the u.s.?

that's what happens when colonization occurs.

you are smarter than this.

I’m saying :lol:. All over the world for real.

Pete Wentz mother is a mixed Jamaican Lady...and Wentz is also blood cousins to Collin Powell :lol: .

97697D36-3182-4A28-9A5C-9FB2F80FA7A4.jpeg
7EBF0A11-41F7-46D6-83C4-83521359CC26.jpeg

so because your aunt is white, you cant be black? Dude, just admit ur majority black/AFRICAN
The issue is he's proud of that whiteness, so he holds it up.

Even over what he sees in the mirror. First we're talking about how the real world operates, then we're talking generational technicalities.:rofl:

When I was a kid, and my mother told me there was Italian in my lineage, I used to be proud to be part white because of what society does to an impressionable young mind. This thread feels very similar.:lol:

But like I said earlier, I'm just basking in the irony of the whole thing. I really don't care to debate the topic at all. At this point it's just hilarious.:lol:

Also, you see how light my grandmother is? She is damn near white, but you aint see me walking around yelling "oh, Im European"

Someone please tell son that hes not the only latino or nyer on this site.
you have a distorted view of how much your experience in life or your thoughts or whatever matter to the rest of us

spare me :lol: da majority of NT is suburb kids .

da fact that im da only cat on da site outside of @alp aka @Guccishades that lives in da heights, da biggest Dominican populated neighborhood in United States tells me everything i gotta know from here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom