Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
If Kap & his team thought the NFL wanted him to fail that bad that they would go the route of doctoring footage.... Despite their being actual team representatives from 24/32 teams there, and a professional NFL camera crew

Then WTF was the point of doing the workout in the first place? so you think this business is gonna actively sabotage your workout to ensure a team doesn't want to sign you... but you still want to actively work at that place?

How does this make any sense outside of the chance to continue the PR wave

You are oversimplifying what was said, breaking it down to both being disappointed. This does not mean that they agree. Both are disappointed, but SHARPE understood that the whole thing was a sham. Smith saw an opportunity to please the white owners. Sharpe did not agree with Smith.
was really hoping to see a response to this...

If Kap & his team thought the NFL wanted him to fail that bad that they would go the route of doctoring footage.... Despite their being actual team representatives from 24/32 teams there, and a professional NFL camera crew

Then WTF was the point of doing the workout in the first place? so you think this business is gonna actively sabotage your workout to ensure a team doesn't want to sign you... but you still want to actively work at that place?

How does this make any sense outside of the chance to continue the PR wave

1. The NFL would be in sole possession of the footage and wouldn’t necessarily have to “doctor” anything. They could simply tell the media that he didn’t still have the skill set to be signed.
2. They’ve “actively sabotaged” him for 3 years so why would he trust them now?

Stephen A Smith said something today in response to Max Kellerman that inadvertently summed up and even gave credence to what I think is the bottomline of Kapaernick's entire agenda.. he said -

Kap's whole position is well .. they should care. What's become even clearer than before is Kap is not willing to reduce the tone and expression of his message and will entertain a roster spot opportunity if and only if he is given the green light to maintain the so called "extremity" of his activism and expression.

Last edited:
You know who we haven’t heard from at all? The NFLPA.

Kaepernick is still listed as a free agent. He’s still subject to drug tests and physicals. He’s still part of the player’s union.

Yet, for some odd reason we haven’t heard a peep from them. They should’ve been the ones questioning the timing of the offer. They should’ve been the ones pushing for it to be on a standard Tuesday. They should’ve been the ones declining the extensive injury waiver form. They should’ve been the ones demanding media and film crew to be present. But, nothing. Why?

1. The NFL would be in sole possession of the footage and wouldn’t necessarily have to “doctor” anything. They could simply tell the media that he didn’t still have the skill set to be signed.
2. They’ve “actively sabotaged” him for 3 years so why would he trust them now?

1) Kap could release his own tapes to the public looking like Prime Peyton Manning, doesn't mean that an NFL team would have to sign him.
2) the NFL has already been through a legal battle & public publicity crisis over this issue.... if you think they are still trying to actively sabotage you.... again WTH would you claim you want to play for this league? or represent it in anyway?

You can't say that an organization hates you & wants to sabotage you & in the same breath say that you want a job in that same organization.

Y'all gotta realize who you are going back and forth with.

da ninja "Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade was a cakewalk, b."

buc em "I can't be racist, I've ____ several black chicks."

Lol...........I love how this is still a thing.

I thought Jayson Tatum’s mom looked busted and dudes in the NBA thread that were drooling over her said I just didn’t like black women. I say “nah that has nothing to do with it, I’ve ****ed several black chicks” and some of the sheep on here still run with that quote.

You can’t? Guess you haven’t talked to enough Union workers in your life...

I've never spoken to a union worker but this is a false equivalency considering most union workers probably NEED their jobs to maintain, Kap was a multimillionaire prior to getting blackballed & made multimillions afterwards.

Kap doesn't need the NFL at all, he's choosing to play for a company he lists as racist & corrupted for what reason? Is him finally getting signed gonna change the attitudes & white supremacist mindset of owners & employees?

what is the nedgoal that is achieved once he's signed?

I've never spoken to a union worker but this is a false equivalency considering most union workers probably NEED their jobs to maintain, Kap was a multimillionaire prior to getting blackballed & made multimillions afterwards.

Kap doesn't need the NFL at all, he's choosing to play for a company he lists as racist & corrupted for what reason? Is him finally getting signed gonna change the attitudes & white supremacist mindset of owners & employees?

what is the nedgoal that is achieved once he's signed?

Hmmmm...I dunno, maybe fighting for his right not to be unjustly discriminated against?

Last edited:
I’m torn about this workout situation. I’m not sure if he honestly wants to/ cares to be in the league.

on one hand ok you don’t want them to solely have the footage and be able to create an one sided narrative .... but fam if you lack trust in them that much why do you even want to work for them

he’s trying to be a boss of the same company he wants to be an employee for, that doesn’t work lol

you can’t tell any potential employer in the world “stop being scared and hire me” . If things are already so shaky why even say that .

i dont Want him to silence himself but you can’t say certain things to any employer no matter the circumstances.

I’m down with what he does outside the league as far as activism but I dont care if he gets the job or not anymore

Bruh if you don’t trust the NFL then stop asking for a job period :lol::lol::lol::lol:

And the whole thing about the NFL not being able to edit the footage turned out to be a dud if half the people that came there in the first place left after he changed the location

I don’t think any team that didn’t have a representative in attendance was interested in the first place so the best thing to do was to perform for those who did

Dude sounded like a WWE wrestler doing promo when he spoke to the media
This is the end of the road as far as football is concerned
And it’s time to accept it

1) Kap could release his own tapes to the public looking like Prime Peyton Manning, doesn't mean that an NFL team would have to sign him.
2) the NFL has already been through a legal battle & public publicity crisis over this issue.... if you think they are still trying to actively sabotage you.... again WTH would you claim you want to play for this league? or represent it in anyway?

You can't say that an organization hates you & wants to sabotage you & in the same breath say that you want a job in that same organization.
Maybe he just wants to be offered a job like some of his lesser qualified/equally qualified counterparts.

Then he can post his own clips on instagram or twitter. He's not doing that either.

This has been my one critique of his approach. If you don’t want to talk to the media because you think they’re going to twist the narrative, that’s understandable.

But use social media, youtube etc. Put some videos out clarifying your stance, position, gripes etc. Have someone you trust or that you’re close to interview you and ask the questions and post it on your own social media outlets.

Him having Eric Reid be his mouthpiece and posting subliminal tweets instead of being openly transparent is doing himself a disservice.

Even when he was playing, before he started kneeling, he was very standoffish with the media and gave a bunch of short brief answers to questions. Nothing wrong with any of that. Some guys just don’t want the media attention. But once he started kneeling, his platform became bigger than football, and with that, it’s a lot of people who are interested in what he has to say, but he’s been very elusive in that regard.

Kaep needs to just let it go at this point... This is the end of the road as far as the NFL is concerned. You dont trust em so why do you wish to play in that league.

Look into one of the other leagues if you want to play ball. Its alright we understand your message fam.

Maybe he just wants to be offered a job like some of his lesser qualified/equally qualified counterparts.

.......by the same corporation that he has so little trust in that he sued them for collusion and was willing to give them 30 minutes notice that he was moving the workout an hour away in rush hour Atlanta traffic.....where he he had enough time to be able to get superintendent’s permission at a public school to host a huge event at their football field, have vehicles parked all along the track, entire camera crews from YouTube and others ready to go along with security and there just so happened to be tons of fans with “I’m With Kaep” t-shirts already there and him and Eric Reid with Kaep‘s signature AF1’s that nobody knew about releasing next month..........

This was completely not a publicity stunt at all.............

Anybody who thinks this dude is actually trying to get a job in the NFL is ****ing brain dead.

Also the idea that the NFL would falsely edit or purposely “doctor” Kap’s workout session with all the NFL representatives that would have been present in attendance watching is rather ridiculous to me. Especially when the NFL already lost and settled a lawsuit with that same individual when the eyes of the football world would have been watching them on Saturday and their moves afterwards.

Also the idea that the NFL would falsely edit or purposely “doctor” Kap’s workout session with all the NFL representatives that would have been present in attendance watching is rather ridiculous to me. Especially when the NFL already lost and settled a lawsuit with that same individual when the eyes of the football world would have been watching them on Saturday and their moves afterwards.
I don’t put anything past those devils. Why not allow him to reschedule the workout on a Tuesday?

Back
Top Bottom