Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
When did Domino's become so highly rated? It has always been trash to me. I used to eat it in my broke college days though; found a hack on their website where I could get a large pizza, cinnastix, and a bottle of coke for 5.99 :lol: Not enjoyable at all but very cost efficient

this hack still work? put us on game bruuuh

Spumoni Gardens >>>>>>>>>>>>

My mother used to teach, so she'd always bring home the school lunch pizzas when they came around. The only good school lunch meal.:lol:

Damn.....maybe we wasn't that broke when we was kids
dat #RefugeeLife fam

Funny thing is that bread with tomato and cheese is actually a well known Southern European appetizer (pan tomate). You guys were ahead of the curve, since people here just started hyping it up in recent years :lol:

http://www.seriouseats.com/2015/09/how-to-make-pan-con-tomate.html

I mean really...you need to create blogs and articles about the most basic appetizer on earth?

When did Domino's become so highly rated? It has always been trash to me. I used to eat it in my broke college days though; found a hack on their website where I could get a large pizza, cinnastix, and a bottle of coke for 5.99 :lol: Not enjoyable at all but very cost efficient
Nah, this worked for a week back in 2011. I spent all money for groceries on beer/clubbing and didn't want to ask my parents for money, so I had to stretch my last $25 for as long as I could. I ate nothing but Dominos for a week straight and felt like I was going to die afterwards :sick:

Last edited:
23031358_1423362941095952_3712317065951939284_n.jpg

wait a minute. what exactly did he say again? because by that video it kinda sounds like he's blaming the actual NFL, not the players. like for not handling the situation better

I had Domino's almost every day while I was in high school because that's what was on the menu.

its actually like those struggle "pizzas" my mom would make us when we were younger. slice bread, tomato sauce and some cheese toss it in the oven

I still make these :lol:. But with English muffins oregano a pinch of garlic powder of course pepperoni and even some jalapeno or pepperchini when I'm feeling fancy. Exquisite :pimp:

wait a minute. what exactly did he say again? because by that video it kinda sounds like he's blaming the actual NFL, not the players. like for not handling the situation better

he's too ignorant to realize why the protests started in the first place or he thinks the NFL can end police brutality and social injustices, either way he's a dumbass

I'm interpreting his idea of the NFL handling the situation better as, "them ******s should have been shut up and put back to work quietly from day one."

**** that ****.

Man, I was continually laughed out of S&T when I said the NFL would continually decline until it loses relevance.

what cracks me up about lil ceasers
is that their crazy bread is so damn good
even the cheesy bread
but the actual pizza is trash

Back
Top Bottom