Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
pretty much...see ur way outta my face b. one day imma find who you are and we gonna see how cute u wanna keep it.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
tenor.gif

I have come to accept that the only pertinent thing that will be gained here, is information on sneakers.
:lol:
yup. i always warn people. sneakers bout the only thing that unites this place. even racists like Nike

The Crux if the argument Here is that black = African America in all contexts which isn’t true. The census is concerned with you originate from, whether someone is black or not is a matter of WHO you originate from. I’m “African American” on the census because that’s how the census groups people black People. I’m Latino because Haiti is part of Latin America. I’m black because my ancestors are in large part of African decent.

In a previous thread/ argument ninjahood identifes people of middle eastern decent as a Arab or Muslim as a race.

I'll let y'all dwell on that...and my statement of ninjahood being a racist hold more truth to these discussions were having.

The Crux if the argument Here is that black = African America in all contexts which isn’t true. The census is concerned with you originate from, whether someone is black or not is a matter of WHO you originate from. I’m “African American” on the census because that’s how the census groups people black People. I’m Latino because Haiti is part of Latin America. I’m black because my ancestors are in large part of African decent.
This is the craziest thing about dude's argument that people miss. Out of one side of his mouth he complains people refuse to let him identify with his ethnicity instead of the race he is clearly part; then he flippantly tells black folk who are not African American that their ethnicity doesn't mean **** out of the next side of their mouth.

Right now I couldn't care less what he wants to identify as, but in making his argument he is a massive hypocrite.

But given the about of vile comments he has made regarding black people, I am not really surprised.

Last edited:
In a previous thread/ argument ninjahood identifes people of middle eastern decent as a Arab or Muslim as a race

White House wants to add new racial category for Middle Eastern people

GREGORY KORTE | USA TODAY | 2:16 pm EDT October 2, 2016
icon-sms_24.svg

636108531378452425-XXX-AP-487117564921-85635295.JPG

Hassan Jaber, a member of a census advisory board on racial and ethnic populations from Dearborn, Mich. Arab-Americans seeking to be counted by the Census are making progress on the policy front but still face political and public obstacles. A proposed Middle Eastern or North African category on the 2020 Census is expected to be tested nationally later this year and the bureau is currently inviting comments on the collection of this and other information.
PAUL SANCYA, AP
WASHINGTON — The White House is putting forward a proposal to add a new racial category for people from the Middle East and North Africa under what would be the biggest realignment of federal racial definitions in decades

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/91322064

yup. i always warn people. sneakers bout the only thing that unites this place. even racists like Nike
Quite ironic actually.
I am sure that the Dominican understands that he'd probably have no platform to flaunt such issues, if it were not for Nike's lord and savior Mike Jeffery Jordan.
He happens to be a Black man.

:lol:

I feel like I've lost brain cells.

aka you're not gonna answer da question after i already answered yours, and i left you a video that breaks it down to a granular level, so at this point you're just wasting my time.

which is constitutional, there's nothing else to talk about...Quartz video i posted is self explanatory.

What’s that got to do with where I originate from though? I’m still black and Latino right but according to you the census overrides where I my familiar actually comes from? Or can you only be Latino if you’re not black regardless of being from Latin America? Are you Latino because the census told you you are or because of where you come from?

In the language of the census it is.
In real life I’m both black and from Latin America. Literally on the other side of Hispaniola.
On the census and the American Community Survey you are allowed to identity your race as black and your identify yourself as a latino.

And the census doesn't actually does say black=African American. It says black or African American.

It acknowledges that there are other ethnic groups that make up the black race other than African Americans. This is also done for better identification purposes. Same way the new races are for better identification purposes. Tons of researchers rely on census data, so you need accurate identification.

Dude uses the census as the gospel in one case then ignores it in the other.

Back
Top Bottom