" Collateral" w/ Tom Cruise & Jamie Foxx = Underrated

really was not that good of a movie.

Michael Mann shoots with some style though. Having mostly no soundtrack was a nice touch.

really was not that good of a movie.

Michael Mann shoots with some style though. Having mostly no soundtrack was a nice touch.

Originally Posted by proper english

my fave Michael Mann film. 
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

WOW, slow down son. Definitely a dope movie, big fan but Mann has a couple that are over this one

Originally Posted by proper english

my fave Michael Mann film. 
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

WOW, slow down son. Definitely a dope movie, big fan but Mann has a couple that are over this one

another  michael mann topic?
sick.gif

It's actually not a bad film up until they get to the club...after that, it becomes a mess and just ridiculous

another  michael mann topic?
sick.gif

It's actually not a bad film up until they get to the club...after that, it becomes a mess and just ridiculous

i remeber liking it when i first watched it, hardly remember should watch it again.

i remeber liking it when i first watched it, hardly remember should watch it again.

laugh.gif
grin.gif
 95% of Heat "fans" don't even know what made Heat such a good film.. they will always give you the classic throw away response:  "oh, it's cuz DeNiro & Pacino are in it 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
"
... give me a break. 
grin.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif
 95% of Heat "fans" don't even know what made Heat such a good film.. they will always give you the classic throw away response:  "oh, it's cuz DeNiro & Pacino are in it 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
"
... give me a break. 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom