" Collateral" w/ Tom Cruise & Jamie Foxx = Underrated

good movie.. my favorite part was when foxx got robbed, then tom killed the robbers. lol

good movie.. my favorite part was when foxx got robbed, then tom killed the robbers. lol

Originally Posted by SDTEKKEN

YO HOMIE
laugh.gif
. Movie is definitely appreciated tho.

my fav scene
laugh.gif

cruise was NOT PLAYING

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

my fave Michael Mann film. 
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

WOW, slow down son. Definitely a dope movie, big fan but Mann has a couple that are over this one
Heat? such a copp-out response.. 
HAHAHAHA, nah...in my mind it was Heat, Public Enemies and Aviator but then I realized he only directed Aviator.

pimp.gif
nerd.gif

WOW, slow down son. Definitely a dope movie, big fan but Mann has a couple that are over this one
HAHAHAHA, nah...in my mind it was Heat, Public Enemies and Aviator but then I realized he only directed Aviator.

pimp.gif
nerd.gif

i am confused. 

pimp.gif
nerd.gif

i am confused. 

Movie dragged for me when I recently watched it again. Wasn't cohesive or not engaging enough.

Movie dragged for me when I recently watched it again. Wasn't cohesive or not engaging enough.

Very surreal backdrop, overall IMO a good movie. Nice to see couch jumper playing a baddie. He did well. Jamie also did a great job playing the innocent guy with a dream.

Some parts were unrealistic but, hey it's a movie - it could have been in New York, Chicago & still would have worked out well.

Too bad for the cop dude (Ruffalo?) but those are the hazards of the job
tongue.gif

My favorite scene(s) would also have to be the drop Cruise gets on the would-be suitcase robbers & of course the club shooting scene.

Also the part where Max (pretending to be Vince) offers his employer a "discount" That part had me laughing

Very surreal backdrop, overall IMO a good movie. Nice to see couch jumper playing a baddie. He did well. Jamie also did a great job playing the innocent guy with a dream.

Some parts were unrealistic but, hey it's a movie - it could have been in New York, Chicago & still would have worked out well.

Too bad for the cop dude (Ruffalo?) but those are the hazards of the job
tongue.gif

My favorite scene(s) would also have to be the drop Cruise gets on the would-be suitcase robbers & of course the club shooting scene.

Also the part where Max (pretending to be Vince) offers his employer a "discount" That part had me laughing

Very good movie in my opinion.
I like what Mann did with this movie in terms of directing. From certain camera angles to the use of specific colouring in the movie (ex. the L.A skyline).
Mann's love of L.A is definitely showcased throughout this movie.
pimp.gif

Very good movie in my opinion.
I like what Mann did with this movie in terms of directing. From certain camera angles to the use of specific colouring in the movie (ex. the L.A skyline).
Mann's love of L.A is definitely showcased throughout this movie.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Public Enemies was awful.

Collateral is very much appreciated. Favorite scene is the discussion with the jazz player.

laugh.gif
Public Enemies was awful.

Collateral is very much appreciated. Favorite scene is the discussion with the jazz player.

pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Mann didn't direct The Aviator…Scorsese did.

Heat is overrated the only good thing about that movie is the shootout scene. If Deniro and Pacino weren't in it I bet half the people that praise it now wouldn't even think twice about it. Michael Mann's best film is The Insider btw.

Back
Top Bottom