Collection...pics galore!

Awesome stuff man - im really diggin your choice of dunks, and AM's, footscapes, and lunars - just WOW!!!!

Awesome stuff man - im really diggin your choice of dunks, and AM's, footscapes, and lunars - just WOW!!!!

Very nice quality collection 
pimp.gif

L, seem to remember you rocking those supreme low dunks in Paris @Opium during a release. I knew you had the shizzle when you were rocking those! bTW- Gracie says what's up?

L, seem to remember you rocking those supreme low dunks in Paris @Opium during a release. I knew you had the shizzle when you were rocking those! bTW- Gracie says what's up?

^i'm neither sir nor dude, but thanks!
laugh.gif
 i'm one of the few female heads on this board....

and thanks to everyone for the love!

Lex- I'm sure ur collection is awesome! Trust me, it's gets waaaay better than mine lol ASK FRED!!  
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Fred- Tell Gracie HI!! How's the baby?? Can I even say baby anymore? lol And yea, I do
remember the campout for the Clots at Opium! Sadly, those were one of the ones to go
frown.gif

but I can definitely say the guys I met in Paris were awesome and we still keep in touch today!

^i'm neither sir nor dude, but thanks!
laugh.gif
 i'm one of the few female heads on this board....

and thanks to everyone for the love!

Lex- I'm sure ur collection is awesome! Trust me, it's gets waaaay better than mine lol ASK FRED!!  
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Fred- Tell Gracie HI!! How's the baby?? Can I even say baby anymore? lol And yea, I do
remember the campout for the Clots at Opium! Sadly, those were one of the ones to go
frown.gif

but I can definitely say the guys I met in Paris were awesome and we still keep in touch today!

L, your collection definitely did not disappoint. lot's of dope GR's and some real hard to find kicks in there. Glad to see you kept some real nice gems in there
smokin.gif

thanks for sharing!

L, your collection definitely did not disappoint. lot's of dope GR's and some real hard to find kicks in there. Glad to see you kept some real nice gems in there
smokin.gif

thanks for sharing!

Back
Top Bottom