College dorms with coed bathrooms

12,088
5,816
Joined Apr 1, 2005
I visited my homie up in college for a concert they were havin. he told me that they had coed bathrooms so im amped to see what its about.
it was awkward at first but i guess as you go on living there it becomes second nature and you get used to it..

the way i see it is.. the
can be girls going to, inside, coming out of the showers
the
can be girls pooping

any experiences... discuss
 
6,240
859
Joined Jul 26, 2006
I honestly would not want co-ed bathrooms.

I'll admit it sounds promising but u always have to put other peoples hygienes into the equation
 
3,593
393
Joined Sep 20, 2008
Originally Posted by Dakingii

I honestly would not want co-ed bathrooms.

I'll admit it sounds promising but u always have to put other peoples hygienes into the equation
PSSSHHHH....im in there butt +#* naked..24/7..Ha!!
 
5,264
29
Joined Jan 19, 2000
I've shared a bathroom with my mother, grandmother and sister. I honestly couldn't share a bathroom anymore with a woman because of the menstrualissue.
 
6,240
859
Joined Jul 26, 2006
Originally Posted by TheTim11

Originally Posted by Dakingii

I honestly would not want co-ed bathrooms.

I'll admit it sounds promising but u always have to put other peoples hygienes into the equation
PSSSHHHH....im in there butt +#* naked..24/7..Ha!!

see thats what im talking about. Im not trying to go take a piss and see a dude butt %+$ naked chillen, and i know u just joking but there might be peoplewho actually do that
 
1,396
19
Joined Jul 5, 2008
There are some things I'd rather not see... In my mind..girls don't even use the restroom
 
8,527
16
Joined Feb 28, 2007
dude thinks he's gonna be smashing just because girls are using the same bathroom as him

i would rather have a bathroom with just dudes IMO... i've lived with girls before, and lets just say there will be days where you go into the bathroom andtheres tampons and period blood everywhere..
 
417
10
Joined Aug 27, 2008
Originally Posted by Falcon4567

I've shared a bathroom with my mother, grandmother and sister. I honestly couldn't share a bathroom anymore with a woman because of the menstrual issue.
and NikeKid6 u going to UC Santa Barbara? I know they have coed there.
 
4,172
10
Joined Feb 22, 2007
I shared a bathroom with this chick I lived with last term

it was cool until I walked in after she took a duece once
 
10,366
32
Joined May 9, 2006
It sounds like a good idea if you're a young dude, but trust me you don't wanna share a bathroom with a female.
 
1,857
10
Joined Jan 4, 2008
Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

dude thinks he's gonna be smashing just because girls are using the same bathroom as him

i would rather have a bathroom with just dudes IMO... i've lived with girls before, and lets just say there will be days where you go into the bathroom and theres tampons and period blood everywhere..
 
102
10
Joined Aug 25, 2004
edit: whoops wrong thread.

but yea, co-ed bathrooms are def nothing to be excited about.

This one chick (decent looking but sorry no pics) in my building is grimey as hell.
I went into the bathroom after her and saw a peed-on seat cover still on the toilet

Nasty broad thought no one would know it was her cause it was like 2 in the morning
 
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now