College dorms with coed bathrooms

I visited my homie up in college for a concert they were havin. he told me that they had coed bathrooms so im amped to see what its about.
it was awkward at first but i guess as you go on living there it becomes second nature and you get used to it..

the way i see it is.. the
pimp.gif
can be girls going to, inside, coming out of the showers
the
sick.gif
can be girls pooping

any experiences... discuss

I honestly would not want co-ed bathrooms.

I'll admit it sounds promising but u always have to put other peoples hygienes into the equation

Originally Posted by Dakingii

I'll admit it sounds promising but u always have to put other peoples hygienes into the equation
PSSSHHHH....im in there butt +#* naked..24/7..Ha!!

I've shared a bathroom with my mother, grandmother and sister. I honestly couldn't share a bathroom anymore with a woman because of the menstrualissue.

Originally Posted by TheTim11

Originally Posted by Dakingii

PSSSHHHH....im in there butt +#* naked..24/7..Ha!!

laugh.gif
see thats what im talking about. Im not trying to go take a piss and see a dude butt %+$ naked chillen, and i know u just joking but there might be peoplewho actually do that

There are some things I'd rather not see... In my mind..girls don't even use the restroom
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
dude thinks he's gonna be smashing just because girls are using the same bathroom as him

i would rather have a bathroom with just dudes IMO... i've lived with girls before, and lets just say there will be days where you go into the bathroom andtheres tampons and period blood everywhere..
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

I've shared a bathroom with my mother, grandmother and sister. I honestly couldn't share a bathroom anymore with a woman because of the menstrual issue.

and NikeKid6 u going to UC Santa Barbara? I know they have coed there.

I shared a bathroom with this chick I lived with last term

it was cool until I walked in after she took a duece once
sick.gif

It sounds like a good idea if you're a young dude, but trust me you don't wanna share a bathroom with a female.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

laugh.gif
dude thinks he's gonna be smashing just because girls are using the same bathroom as him

i would rather have a bathroom with just dudes IMO... i've lived with girls before, and lets just say there will be days where you go into the bathroom and theres tampons and period blood everywhere..
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif

edit: whoops wrong thread.

but yea, co-ed bathrooms are def nothing to be excited about.

This one chick (decent looking but sorry no pics) in my building is grimey as hell.
I went into the bathroom after her and saw a peed-on seat cover still on the toilet
sick.gif
smh.gif

Nasty broad thought no one would know it was her cause it was like 2 in the morning
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom