College Heads: How Did Your Semester Go?

Smh, my worst quarter yet.

Calculus- B+
Statistics - B-
English- Don't know yet, but in the B+ to the A range.
Economics- D to C range
frown.gif

As far as social life, met a whole lotta great people. Partied my a** off.

Some other minuses: I hate my apartment. Walls are ridiculously thin. And I'm starting to hate my roommates/friends. Dirty douchebags.

Failed 2 classes
smh.gif

Got plenty of #+@#@!%
pimp.gif

Smoked mildly, drank too damn much, and partied quite a bit
Gotta get *+@* straight next semester though cause I really @%$*+* myself.
smh.gif

No lie, I had my worst semester ever. 2 c's 1 E
smh.gif
and 1 B. The E was in a 4 credit hour class so it KILLED my GPA.

Financially: I'm doing pretty well. I was able to get out of valet just in time for fall and winter and found me a desk job where it's nice and toasty!However, the people there consists of hoodrats. Also, both my parents lost their jobs and I've been holding down the family by giving my parents moneyevery week to buy groceries and do what they have to do. Hope all goes well for my parents because I love both of them with all my heart.

Socially: I've been pretty much the same but I finally got some P for the first time in two years! Took it upon myself to actively look for someone thatwould be interested in me. Met a few good people at my school but I still hang out with the people I've been hanging out with since high school and myfirst college that I attended. I don't need much friends just a few good friends rather then a wide variety of people.

Academically: Wow! I don't know what else to say but I'm doing better then I did in all my years of education. You can even include elementary school.
laugh.gif
I got my English and Management grades back and got A's for bothof them. I was never absent for English the whole semester! I didn't even know that! I just took my History final today, I did fairly well but I blanked ona few things but for the most part I know I got at least an 80 on the exam. As for Sociology, the last time I checked I was getting an A but this was aroundNovember when they were handing out progress reports and I kept up with all the studies and whatnot. One more final to go on Wednesday for Sociology andI'm done for the semester. Things is looking up for me and I plan on transferring again to a more prestigious institution.

Personally: I'm finally hitting my stride and doing all the necessary things that I should have been doing when I was younger and becoming the son myparents thought I was suppose to become. I can say that I really found myself as a person because seeing my parents lose their jobs simultaneously really tooka toll on me. My parents are proud that I'm doing well in school and seeing me handle more responsibilities around the house and providing food on thetable. I'm doing very well and I'm going to keep riding this momentum. Only thing now is finding me a girlfriend.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Aced out on all my classes...now the hard part begins 6 classes 2 starting in less than 3 weeks and the other 4 starts january 19th with 3 jobs...should bealright though...just gotta stay focus as i was this semester...gotta move to a new a new city (20 miles) to be closer to school and just commute to work (SF)
financially: 3 jobs = money bout to save whatever i have left each month after the bills and rent
personal life: it'll take a big hit since im moving to be closer at school but less distraction...right now im money motivated

I was going to make a thread like this,

4 classes

Math F
Critical Reading B
English ? I think a B
CPD A

I did alright could've passed math, but I started slacking.

I will be more focused this up coming semester..

Spanish - F ... have to retake it winter semester
smh.gif
Teacher didnt accept my excused absences.
Math - C
Greek Mythology - I ... final exam was postponed till jan 30th cause of the storm tomorrow
pimp.gif

Geology - B

i took 4 classes..got a C+, C+, A+ and a WU..my GPA is a 1.3..its my own fault for that WU..i forgot to officially withdraw from that class

It's gone better than I expected. I have made some really great friends in the dorms. Most of my classes went pretty well, but we'll see when gradescome up. I already took 2 finals, but I've got my last one in an hour

Grades:
Chemistry: B or B+ (I'm hoping)
Math: A- or A
History: C-B, I really have no idea where it'll be at

Next semester will be a lot crazier though I'm taking 18 units and I might pledge a frat, but I have to think about it over the winter break

• BIO 100 - C
  • CIS 340 - B
  • FIN 300 - A
  • MKT 300 - A
  • WPC 301 - A+
I'm so @#$%$%% pissed off about that C. I was so @#$%$%% close tothat B, which would've gotten me on the Dean's List.

Now, I'm going to have to work extra hard next semester to make up for it.
smh.gif

General Education is such a joke. I'm so glad I'm done with that $*@%$$++ of a requirement.

It's like, "%*%*%, ask about me." I been knew all these fundamental %#% concepts.

best semester i've had in college so far

-got above a 4.0
-worked the best/easiest college job (campus rep for monster energy
pimp.gif
)
-turned 21
pimp.gif

-our apartment complex turned out to be THE party spot for the year
-
pimp.gif
every day

here's the first party we had this year
5740_765292510611_10028961_47322859_7721942_n.jpg

only took 2 classes wanna say did good in one class and the other not to sure

I'm glad I'm graduating next semester is my thoughts on the Fall 2009.

College is a waste. I hate college.

Ain't nothing like feeling mentally inferior in a system that isn't designed for you.

tumblr_kr62zlevpp1qzvdxyo1_500.jpg

Back
Top Bottom