College heads.. where you working this summer?

Since I've only got about 6 weeks left in the semester.. I really need to find a good summer job.. where you guys working?

p114495-Seattle-Safeco_Field.jpg

Trying to get this internship with nasa through my neighbor but he bs'n...hopefully I can get it...if not I have to go back to parks and rec...

same place i work now unless i decide to look for another gig which i doubt i do even tho i want to

Anyone have a website for college student summer employment opportunities? If so, does anyone have a place specifically for the Boston area? 

graduating! trying to line up a job right now...nyc, chicago, or stayin in minneap for a while.

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Since I've only got about 6 weeks left in the semester.. I really need to find a good summer job.. where you guys working?

Honestly if you were looking for something more serious (not retail, or other 'regular' summer jobs') you should have been applying from January. I normally touch base with my contacts in November and then again in January for summer positions.

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

Tryingto get this internship with nasa through my neighbor but hebs'n...hopefully I can get it...if not I have to go back to parks andrec...

What kind of internship?

ahh taking a couple classes

and caddying at the county club i have been caddying at since 6th grade

Originally Posted by ListenHere

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Graduating. Got a job. Hitting up India for 5 weeks for my job
pimp.gif

No offense, but somehow you manage to find a way to sound boastful about your accomplishments in each of your posts.

On a side note, back at the country club.

haha so TRUE

Originally Posted by derventa

Anyone have a website for college student summer employment opportunities? If so, does anyone have a place specifically for the Boston area? 
http://www.experience.com/

as for me, I hope to work as a RA for a freshman immersion program i took part in when i was an incoming freshman over the summer.

it was a blast, and our RAs didn't have to do ANYTHING. I hope to have the same work load.

Hopefully get this internship with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission and turn that into a full-time job. Or work something out with Verizon since I interned there last summer.

Life after college is beginning to scare me..

Originally Posted by dejahnw

Originally Posted by ListenHere

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Graduating. Got a job. Hitting up India for 5 weeks for my job
pimp.gif

No offense, but somehow you manage to find a way to sound boastful about your accomplishments in each of your posts.

On a side note, back at the country club.

haha so TRUE
34edt7k.jpg

Keep it moving + relax, just the interwebs, I aint meeting non of yall in real life so sit back and act like I care.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Hopefully get this internship with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission and turn that into a full-time job. Or work something out with Verizon since I interned there last summer.

Life after college is beginning to scare me..

is the CFTC in chicago?

Counselor at a sports camp again...thinking after junior year I'll find an internship, but for now its good money and exercise

Back
Top Bottom