College Meme Thread locked?!?!

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Originally Posted by Wr

keep it coming. i  mean ya'll jump on one guys nuts because his memes are funny and act like this is some sort of contest. the thread was mostly about people posting their experiences and laughing at them because we can relate in this context. college is one of the few times in life were a bunch of diversities come together in a group and experience a sort of culture shock. It's not a unique experience to anyone so to all you calling what i said racist, get over your double standards. Every single thing i posted actually happened in real life. 

You ruined my thread and you got it LOCKED! You will rue the day Wr.. You will rue the day 
chill. take your grievances with the person who actually locked the thread. I do not have those capabilities. Who actually got offended? 

Lol Wr.. No I'm not mad bro. But lettuce be cereal. In real tea they weren't laughing with you they were laughing at you. Because honestly the Memes you made were not even funny. Yet you tried to hard for the lulz. See ya next time kid Live Laugh Love

Wr

9167181.jpg

It's obvious you're mad from your previous post. I wasn't making jokes. Everything I posted was real life. I guess ya'll life too plush I guess. I just find ways to spit details about my life through a meme, and somebody can't handle it. ya'll the ones who were making up stuff. I was just posting experiences like i said. stay salty my friends

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by HankMoody

His attempts were so bad that mods locked the thread, hoping it would fade into bolivion and thus spare this man embarrassment.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
what embarrassment. if i messed up the thread i would have took whatever came with it. nobody ever sent me a pm or even said anything to me.  plenty of people said way harsher things than i did. it's jokes bruh. only on nt you dudes get cultish about a thread about jokes and make it your baby and wanna go to taddle tellin all over the place crying about offending somebody.  I'd love to see your reaction if you went to go see some stand up
R/T I'm glad it got locked. ya'll kids would have had the thread going for a whole year with hella lame memes

Pot-calling-the-kettle-black-734818.jpg
bruh, you was the one that couldn't even tell the "ching ching ling long" meme was making fun of the white girl in the video talking about asian kids in the library. Right back at you. you started getting all moist and mad like he was talking about all asians. plus its all speculation that it was me who got the thread closed. where's the official word?

Once it became the "post racial stereotypes" thread it was doomed.

Now, true to form, some of the same people crying about their stereotype thread being taken away are resorting to stereotypes to claim that the staff didn't care until Asians were insulted.

You don't know what gets reported. You don't know the racial demography of our staff. Your assumptions are wrong on both fronts. Get a new gimmick.

Back
Top Bottom