College Nters as well as college grads: How did you get over your friends graduating?

This is the last week that I will see most of my friends as they are graduating this weekend. It just hit me that I may never see them again. This %++! is kindof depressing because when I entered school as a freshman those were the guys and gals that I clung to and hung out with. Next year (my senior year) isn'tgoing to be the same without them. I mean I'm still going to have fun but it isn't going to be the same. %@$!, I'm tearing up like a @%@#+ rightnow. I'm really going to miss them.

most of the people i was really close with all stayed home for school. but the others that didn't usually come back like twice a month so wasn't reallyall that bad.
out of my graduating class i only keep in touch with a handful of them.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

This is the last week that I will see most of my friends as they are graduating this weekend. It just hit me that I may never see them again. This %++! is kind of depressing because when I entered school as a freshman those were the guys and gals that I clung to and hung out with. Next year (my senior year) isn't going to be the same without them. I mean I'm still going to have fun but it isn't going to be the same. %@$!, I'm tearing up like a @%@#+ right now. I'm really going to miss them.
I'm graduating next Saturday, a lot of my good friends were seniors last year. Honestly, you'll stay in touch with them, and it will justmake the rare times you see them that much more fun. The saying "enjoy it while you can" really does apply to college my dude...

i'm graduating next sunday and i'm happy I won't be seeing some of this people again hahaha! I do have my friends that I will keep in touch withtho

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

I care more about me not being finished yet than not seeing some people again.
roll.gif
so true...

Facebook! Honestly, that's what it's supposed to be used for right? (instead of dumb wall wh0ring)

My friends didn't go to college
laugh.gif
I went to a commuter university, so the people I became close to while in school are still around as well.

Stay in touch with them outside the school. You'll eventually find other people in the school that you can hang out with..

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Facebook! Honestly, that's what it's supposed to be used for right? (instead of dumb wall wh0ring)
Yah, use facebook, if you dont have numbers and such. Everyone is on it check it a few times a week. But you WILL LOSE CONTACT WITH MOST!!!!!11. Igraduated last year and I've heard from 2 friends directly. Dont lose contact those you grow with though.

I didn't make any close friends in college. All of my close friends are the people I grew up with, so we're still close now.

I recently graduated from college (FAMU). I lost communications with my friends in high school. Most of them are doing their own thing. My closest friends arefrom college though.

Well I didn't miss them much cause I still spoke to them all like once a week and I was still on campus. It's not that bad, you keep up with them! Plusnow that you all will be working you can always visit

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

why would you never see them again? they moving to another planet?
-From other states on the West Coast
-Will be going to grad school

I'm going to keep it real here, I cried yesterday while I was reminiscing about the good times we had together. Some of my most memorable experiences inschool happened when I was with some of them. I think it was good for me that I let how I feel about the situation out instead of holding it in.

I graduated 08 and I'm in school in Houston and my good friends all went their separate ways Texas State, Air Force, stayed home, etc...and I thinkit's put us together much more knowing we talk wayyy less and never see each other, the summer when we all together is going to be crazy lol. If you haveclose friends keep in touch send that text or call whenever you can, let them know you still there for them and when ya'll chill again make it thee besttime ever.

its what life is all about... u gonna lose touch with 95%. u sound like a little kid, crying and +@+!

facebook gets the job done though

1. Even when I had friends that graduated, I still had more friends still at school that I was cool with.
2. I still kept in contact w/ those who left.

Originally Posted by Super T1ght

its what life is all about... u gonna lose touch with 95%. u sound like a little kid, crying and +@+!

facebook gets the job done though
How is that sounding like a little kid? Explain. I cried so what?

Back
Top Bottom