College placement test Help (math)

• Take the Algebra and Trigonometry Placement Assessments if you have taken a course in trigonometry.

• Take only the Algebra Placement Assessment if you have had only algebra (and have never taken courses in trigonometry or calculus).

• In addition, you may take the calculus assessment if you want to try to test out of Calculus I.

I need some guidance, do the question on the practice exam be on the actual exam? This is online for Iowa State btw
    i know i could "Cheat" but i don't want to cheat myself.
    nerd.gif
    nerd.gif
    nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MarquiseJ

• Take the Algebra and Trigonometry Placement Assessments if you have taken a course in trigonometry.

• Take only the Algebra Placement Assessment if you have had only algebra (and have never taken courses in trigonometry or calculus).

• In addition, you may take the calculus assessment if you want to try to test out of Calculus I.

I need some guidance, do the question on the practice exam be on the actual exam? This is online for Iowa State btw
    nerd.gif
    nerd.gif
    nerd.gif
if its online and and not time.....get ya google on
grin.gif
laugh.gif

no i'd expect it to be very similar concepts /level of questions

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by MarquiseJ

nerd.gif
    nerd.gif
    nerd.gif
if its online and and not time.....get ya google on
grin.gif
laugh.gif

no i'd expect it to be very similar concepts /level of questions
I have 20 questions to do in 40 minutes roughly 2 minutes per question

if you get into a higher math class in college and fail it your only wasting your own money.
do it yourself and earn your education or else your just gonna end up wasting money

If you cheat, they are going to put you in the smart people class. That is a no-no in my book, that is why I am going to be honest
pimp.gif

I can bet that some will be there, but the numbers will be different. Just grasp the concept on how to the solve the problems and you'll be set.

Just take the test as if it was a real test. It's a placement exam, so its really there just so you don't enroll in a more advanced class and not dowell.

Dont cheat yourself..Take the test at your own knowlege..Then youll know your true mathematical ability..You dont wanna cheat and then they put you in a Geniusclass and you fail out..You want to be in a class that you can actually understand..Or maybe even a class 1 level lower so you can get a easy A
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom