College Sucks...yea I said it

Huge debt, minimal job prospects for terrible salaries, and factor in being perpetually broke. FFUUU. I now see why my peers resort to slangin drugs.
college-sucks.jpg

college is great ... girls/parties/living on campus & away from home resulting in absolute freedom

seriously op?

i dont like it right now

maybe cause i havent found myself and what i really want to do yet though

the money i could be making once i finish doesnt motivate me enough
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

It what's you make of it.
Word if you just try your best, work hard, and keep on the right track you won't be left flat broke and in debt 
grin.gif

It's what you make of it. No one should ever go into college thinking 100k job is waiting for you after you graduate. These people that party 24/7 and leave college in debt with a little to no knowledge of the real world is, has no one to blame but themselves.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

It's what you make of it. No one should ever go into college thinking 100k job is waiting for you after you graduate. These people that party 24/7 and leave college in debt with a little to no knowledge of the real world is, has no one to blame but themselves.
So who do you blame when you leave in debt even with the knowledge? 

crazy dav0: I had women before college so that is a nonfactor. Freedom from my parents? I could have just bought an apartment for that.

Average student loan debt is around 26k, while the average salary is 40k. Thats bull
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

crazy dav0: I had women before college so that is a nonfactor. Freedom from my parents? I could have just bought an apartment for that.

Average student loan debt is around 26k, while the average salary is 40k. Thats bull
smh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

smh.gif
You should have weighed your own options then.  If whatever you want to do in life doesn't necessarily require college, then you shouldn't have gone. You're not going to be shunned by society.

Entry level jobs are just that, entry level.  It's typically your degree that unlocks at least a door (unfortunately right now, more like just a small window).  Your earning power over the course of your working life will most likely be better with a degree than without.  However, that's contingent on what line of work you do amongst other things.

smh.gif

Ever try thinking of going to a less expensive College?
I understand its important to some companies, but it it really really worth it?

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by xilegacy

So who do you blame when you leave in debt even with the knowledge? 
Yourself. I'm going to college and I'm not in debt. I haven't taken loans and I'm not going to a out of state college. I am also working my *@% off. Keep grinding, hard work pays off.

Huge debt, minimal job prospects for terrible salaries, and factor in being perpetually broke. FFUUU. I now see why my peers resort to slangin drugs.

Sell drugs in school. Easy solution.

Diego: I go to the cheapest in state school. I will still end up with close to 30k in debt
smh.gif
. Tuition prices are unreasonable honestly.

TrappenAintDead wrote:

Sell drugs in school. Easy solution.

you would know
laugh.gif

I know people say don't go to lawschool if your in it for the money, but I might do just that. C.R.E.A.M
ohwell.gif

Couldn't agree with OP more. Graduated from a good university (Drexel University) in tons of debt but can pay it (average 40k a year there) have a good job now at NASA making ok money....still not worth it.

With what you pay and what you learn its just stupid. The amount of tuition that gets paid is no justification for how little you learn. My whole college life was spent working every weekend to have some spending money to get by and studying and doing homework.

I now have a piece of paper worth around 160k.....o yeah and my knowledge that i got from about 6 college courses. Good thing i took history of rock and roll....and 3 english courses...all for my degree in finance and accounting. Waste of money if you ask me.

Flightposite: IAS but nobody at my school. These chicks is weak
smh.gif
, we got some bad snow bunnies though but they wont even make eye contact with a brotha lol. Kentucky for the L

Back
Top Bottom